Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eric Cantona

Legend or Manyoo nutbag tosser?

Purely for doing what I would love a Charlton player to do, Legend for me

Comments

• Legend for what he did at Smellhurst
  • had a certain arrogance about him but he was allowed to - legend i think.
  • Legend- defo!
  • leslie ash before she went fish faced. legend!
  • Massively overrated as a footballer for me, but cultrally he was a massive force for change in English football, and for that he's Leg end
  • Legend

But not such the massive influence that people make him out to be.
  • LEGEND!!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Legend- defo!

legend and defo should not be used in the same sentence.

but cantona is a legend. Remember when he mugged Vinnie jones who went sliding about a mile past him.
  • Cant buy this 'over-rated' thing that people level at him, the bloke was an incredible player, and the arrogance and attitude i can live with cos he pulled it off and it added to his character.Maybe its cos i was a kid when he was around so he seemed all the more impressive, who knows.
  • I don't even think he was the best player in those United teams of the mid 90s
  • Sponsored links:

• Got found out in European football, he was never as influential for Man Yoo in Europe as he was in the Premiership, and credit to him for quitting at the top.
  • Legend Yes, but funniest thing involving him was when Ruddock turn his collars down. Classic..!
  • When I said legend, to be honest his footballing ability didn't come into it. It was for kung-fu kicking a Palace fan then blaming it on seaguls