Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Dame Deborah James

Not usually one for these types of threads but this woman was an absolute inspiration.

Absolutely beautiful and taken far too soon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61451495.amp

Comments

• Options
    Yes, really sad to hear albeit inevitable. Her legacy will be the lives she will have saved through her awareness campaigns. RIP Deborah.
  • Options
    RIP to a beautiful,brave lady,taken far too soon. So sad.
  • Options
    Bless her heart.

Sleep tight, Deborah. 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Such a strong, inspirational woman who has been taken way too early.  Best wishes and positive thoughts to her family and close friends. 
  • Options
    Have been following her on Instagram for quite a while now, such an inspiration and lovely person who has done so much to raise awareness of bowel cancer. Her legacy will live long.
  • Options
    So young, so sad.

RIP
  • Options
    A brave inspirational lady. RIP.
  • Options
    Sad, sad news, RIP
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    RIP. As others have said, a really inspirational woman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What an inspiration this lovely lady was.
  • Options
    People like her are truly beyond the normal, they take news that knock many for six and not only say you aren't beating me but also lead the fight for others.
  • Options
    very sad news, being mainly WFH had seen alot of her on the TV over the past 2 years, hugely inspirational lady right to the very end, bless her poor kids.

sleep tight
  • Options
    What an inspiration and saver of other lives through her relentless work

RIP Dame Deborah
  • Options
    RIP.  God bless you and those you leave behind...
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I lost my grandma to bowel cancer so I have seen what an absolute nightmare it can be to deal with on a daily basis.

For Deborah James to have managed to do so much and raise awareness whilst fighting it is truly inspirational.

RIP.
  • Options
    very brave and inspiring lady .. yet still a very sad situation ..  R I P
  • Options
    Such a courageous young woman and I'm actually ashamed at how cowardly I am in talking about things like terminal illness, cancer as I cant seem to get past the unfairness of it, how ruthless and indiscriminate it is how horrible it is for her parents, husband, friends and children. 

Rest in peace Dame Deborah 
  • Options
    Amazing, amazing woman. An inspiration to all. RIP DJ
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    An incredible woman. So brave, so sad. Sleep tight Deborah. 
  • Options
    Very beautiful. 
    Very brave. 
    May she R.I.P.
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    Very brave lady. RIP