Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets

Mine has arrived. Bit of a shock to receive it so soon.  Interesting benefits. If I feel well enough, I would take in the Swansea game for a £5. 

Comments

• Options
    my 4 aren't here yet, though no doubt one of my kids ones will STILL go to my old address despite our accounts being linked and me having told them about half a dozen times in the last 18 months that we've moved house.
  • Options
    No show yet of my tickets yet, but we will be at the Swansea game so like to hear it's cheap. 
  • Options
    No deliveries from Johnnie Jackson this year, its a disgrace! TS Out!
  • Options
    The tickets and letters that come with them are all printed out and being prepared for postage. 
  • Options
    Always look forward to it hitting the mat!
  • Options
    I'm the first to receive my ST this year! My son's mate's Dad does the printing and just hand delivered mine on the way home!
  • Options
    Supporters who have already purchased a season ticket should be aware that season tickets have been posted out and have begun arriving. If you don't receive yours by Monday, July 18th, then please contact tickets@cafc.co.uk.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/club-update-castore-kit-club-shop-and-more
  • Options
    got ours delivered by Garner today,he told me to forget about the past, I asked if we are signing Lyle
  • Options
    I got mine today but not Jnr's. His is  probably being delivered by our new striker....
  • Options
    Got ours today. For no particular reason I leave the envelope hanging around unopened.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Mine hasn’t arrived……………..however I haven’t bought one ……
  • Options
    I got mine today but not Jnr's. His is  probably being delivered by our new striker....
    Blimey didn't know season tickets were on sale for 2023/24
  • Options
    Arrived today. Much earlier than usual
  • Options
    Just got mine. Nervous already.
  • Options
    Our four arrived today  :D
    Just waiting now for the Accrington tickets to go on sale  :#
  • Options
    x2 arrived - come on Ben you said "fixture list enclosed", it wasn't. How am I going to know when to turn up :)
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning.
  • Options
    x2 arrived - come on Ben you said "fixture list enclosed", it wasn't. How am I going to know when to turn up :)
    It's inside your ST like every other year :) 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    shine166 said:
    not in ours - just 2 empty spaces :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Ha ! They've sent you a empty case then lol 
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    No deliveries from Johnnie Jackson this year, its a disgrace! TS Out!
    So it was just me then?
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Ha ! They've sent you a empty case then lol 
    tickets x 2 was all that was there - I am traumatised :)
  • Options
    Got mine today. 
    I'm still not convinced that Sandgaard is the right person to take us forward but there is fuck all I can do about that.

So I shall continue to do what I have done every year since 1967 and support the club and attend as many games home and away that I can.
    He may not be the right person however I don’t see too many other people willing to lose £8 million per annum keeping us running.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Season tickets received and my mood inexplicably lifted.
    Cos I've made disappointment my very best friend.
  • Options
    Still not got ours
  • Options
    My ticket arrived, my son's not.
  • Options
    Mine arrived today, minus the fixture list.