Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket perk Women's games

2»

Comments

• Options
    Perks part 2 - CAFC email just received says "Don't forget, season ticket holders can get 20% discount on food and drink at our stadium kiosks. Purchase your food and drink by 2.30pm to ensure you save.". CAFC tickets benefits page says "up to an hour before kick off " (2pm) . Mixed messages again! 2.30 would be great !
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Its to 2.30pm. Reply from CAFC  "It is until 230p, and it's all purchases completed by 230p (will not be offered to those in queue, who are paying after 230p). Apologies for the confusion, we will address the website description."
  • Options
    As a season ticket holder I have tried to purchase a ticket to the West Ham game, however it insists on trying to charge me £10.50.......
    that's a friendly so not included ?
    Good shout, you're right. Cheers
  • Options
    As a season ticket holder I have tried to purchase a ticket to the West Ham game, however it insists on trying to charge me £10.50.......
    that's a friendly so not included ?
    Friendlies are not included. £9 plus £1.50 charge for buying on line. £4 for concessions.