Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul McCartney - My kinda man

from the Liverpool Echo

They allege:

* He subjected her to four violent attacks, including one incident in which he stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass

* He continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively

* Called his wife an "ungrateful bitch"

* Tried to prevent her breast-feeding

* Made her cancel an operation because it interfered with his holiday plans

Objected when she asked to buy a bed-pan to save her crawling to the toilet at night.

In April 2006 as the marriage neared collapse, Sir Paul is accused of pouring red wine from a bottle over his wife's head and throwing the rest of his glass at her.

The statement continues, alleging that: "He then lunged at the respondent with the broken, sharp stem of the wine glass.

"He flung her into her wheelchair and wheeled it outside, screaming at her to apologise for 'winding him up'."

The papers also claim Sir Paul forced his exhausted wife to "accompany him everywhere" after the birth of their daughter Beatrice in 2003

Comments

• Mills claims in the documents that during the course of their marriage McCartney:

:: Stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass after one argument then flung her into a wheelchair, demanding she apologise for "winding him up".

:: Grabbed her by the neck and pushed her over a coffee table.

:: Pushed her into a bath while she was four weeks pregnant.

:: Started choking her after she asked him if he had been smoking drugs.

:: Continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite promises made before they married.

:: Called her an "ungrateful bitch" in a dispute over an office.

:: Tried to stop her breastfeeding, saying: "They are my breasts" and "I don't want a mouthful of breastmilk".

:: Made her cancel a crucial operation because it interfered with his holiday plans.

:: Objected when she asked to buy a bedpan to save her crawling to the toilet at night, saying it would be like being in "an old woman's home".

:: Forced her to crawl on her hands and knees up the steps of a plane because they were not wide enough for her wheelchair.

:: Vomited on himself after a drinking session and staggered home drunk and slurring, demanding his dinner
  • no one is gonna believe a word she says the thieving cow.

If I were her and shut my mouth and take what's on offer
  • Is she seriously after HALF his fortune for how many years Marriage ?

Hope she takes him to court then gets Fug All !