Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amazon Prime

13»

Comments

• Options
    Not bad really when you see the first menu at Woolwich 1974  (0.21p a cheeseburger and I sampled about 4 free via a coupon in Kentish Independent the first day)

The price of Britain's first McDonald's when it opened in 1974 | Daily Mail Online
    Inflation generally has been 820% in that time so you'd expect it to be about £1.70 for a cheeseburger.
  • Options
    How is a price increase for Amazon Prime a story on the BBC main news?
    It’s McDonald’s putting the price of a cheeseburger up by 20p today…
    first pricerise for 10ish years .. the end of the world in nigh  :'(
    This is the first increase in Amazon Prime in 8 years also!
  • Options
    Jints said:
    Not bad really when you see the first menu at Woolwich 1974  (0.21p a cheeseburger and I sampled about 4 free via a coupon in Kentish Independent the first day)

The price of Britain's first McDonald's when it opened in 1974 | Daily Mail Online
    Inflation generally has been 820% in that time so you'd expect it to be about £1.70 for a cheeseburger.
    blimey I am not intelligent enough to know if that's right but I am impressed lol
  • Options
    Amazon Prime is very good value, it has been a life saver since Covid started. 
  • Options
    Bit of an insensitive turn of phrase there.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Bit of an insensitive turn of phrase there.
    For many it has been, lots of vulnerable people have not needed to go to crowded shops where they risk getting Covid.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    How is a price increase for Amazon Prime a story on the BBC main news?
    It’s McDonald’s putting the price of a cheeseburger up by 20p today…
    They "interviewed" the public who were disgusted and outraged.