Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Tv

Just a heads up if you took the Charlton TV package last season for 190 quid. 

Today they automatically took 220 quid for the upcoming season. 

I wasn't going to take the full season as I'm not that excited about watching at the moment, was going to see how things unfold before deadline day. 

Meanwhile I'll ask them to refund, however the email they sent telling me they took the money bounced when I replied. Will take it up with the club if I get nowhere with the streaming mob. 

Comments

• Same happened to me with the pre season deal. Was a bit miffed as I didn't remember signing up for it on an ongoing basis. I let it ride though for this year, but think they probably need to tighten up on the coms about this sort of stuff. Could be quite embarrassing if it meant someone went overdrawn.
  • On the website today

International CharltonTV LIVE subscriptions were setup to auto-renew in the summer of 2021, meaning that if you subscribed at any point from July 2021 onwards then you don’t need to do anything to continue enjoying CharltonTV LIVE.

All annual CharltonTV LIVE subscribers from 2021/22 were contacted in June to remind them of the auto renew feature. Fans have the option to switch off the auto-renew feature once they have purchased and before their subscription renews by clicking ‘Manage Subscriptions’ on this page.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/watch-every-202223-league-game-live-charltontv
  • clive said:
    On the website today

International CharltonTV LIVE subscriptions were setup to auto-renew in the summer of 2021, meaning that if you subscribed at any point from July 2021 onwards then you don’t need to do anything to continue enjoying CharltonTV LIVE.

All annual CharltonTV LIVE subscribers from 2021/22 were contacted in June to remind them of the auto renew feature. Fans have the option to switch off the auto-renew feature once they have purchased and before their subscription renews by clicking ‘Manage Subscriptions’ on this page.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/watch-every-202223-league-game-live-charltontv
    Except they didn't contact me... I'm really diligent with my email account and they didn't contact me of that I'm certain. 
  • I am told that if you use an overseas VPN when purchasing an overseas subscription, the fact you don’t have an actual overseas address does not present an issue. Correct?
  • edited July 2022
    I am told that if you use an overseas VPN when purchasing an overseas subscription, the fact you don’t have an actual overseas address does not present an issue. Correct?
    Correct, It's just a text field I don't think it works smartly enough to check your address. I'm in Finland though so I don't need the use of a VPN
  • I am told that if you use an overseas VPN when purchasing an overseas subscription, the fact you don’t have an actual overseas address does not present an issue. Correct?
    Correct, It's just a text field I don't think it works smartly enough to check your address. I'm in Finland though so I don't need the use of a VPN
    They probably don’t want it to work that smartly…
  • edited July 2022
    Scoham said:
    I am told that if you use an overseas VPN when purchasing an overseas subscription, the fact you don’t have an actual overseas address does not present an issue. Correct?
    They probably don’t want it to work that smartly…
    Great. Thanks.
  • Me too. we are back where we were last season. It's amateurish 

Solidgone said:
    Looks like another rooky director not having a clue that we would like to watch the match and not constant replays from numerous angles whilst the game is on. Get it sorted please as it bad enough losing but to continuing shouting at the tv about get back to the match is driving my blood pressure unnecessarily high
  • Solidgone said:
    Looks like another rooky director not having a clue that we would like to watch the match and not constant replays from numerous angles whilst the game is on. Get it sorted please as it bad enough losing but to continuing shouting at the tv about get back to the match is driving my blood pressure unnecessarily high.
    Didn’t they take the feed from Sky? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Solidgone said:
    Looks like another rooky director not having a clue that we would like to watch the match and not constant replays from numerous angles whilst the game is on. Get it sorted please as it bad enough losing but to continuing shouting at the tv about get back to the match is driving my blood pressure unnecessarily high.
    Didn’t they take the feed from Sky? 
    Erm.... I don't think so 😊
  • Should also say
    Spoke to Scotty Minto on the train home after the game
    What a lovely guy
  • I presume that those of us who bought the game last month will automatically have access tonight.
  • I presume that those of us who bought the game last month will automatically have access tonight.
    I had a voucher code sent to me by email last week mate. Check your emails as I presume everyone would have got one
  • Should also say
    Spoke to Scotty Minto on the train home after the game
    What a lovely guy
    I would love to know quite what he thinks off all this off field stuff thats going on
  • AndyG said:
    I presume that those of us who bought the game last month will automatically have access tonight.
    I had a voucher code sent to me by email last week mate. Check your emails as I presume everyone would have got one
    Thanks - found it and entered it.
  • Is the Plymouth away game going to be streamed?

Can’t see anything on the website that shows you can buy it?
  • Is the Plymouth away game going to be streamed?

Can’t see anything on the website that shows you can buy it?
    No, unless you have one of those VPN’s that all the youngsters use these days 
  • Do not give Sandgaard another penny.
    Cancel your TV subscriptions. Cancel your season ticket renewals and make the f*****r squirm!
  • Sponsored links:

• Now the friendly games are over, can someone tell me is it worth paying monthly for Charlton TV?
  • edited August 2023
    Do not give Sandgaard another penny.
    Cancel your TV subscriptions. Cancel your season ticket renewals and make the f*****r squirm!
    Gawd I was confused far longer than acceptable reading this
  • RedJohn said:
    Now the friendly games are over, can someone tell me is it worth paying monthly for Charlton TV?
    I've done the yearly subscription for the third year running. 
  • RedJohn said:
    Now the friendly games are over, can someone tell me is it worth paying monthly for Charlton TV?
    I've cancelled mine as you only get audio for league games.
  • RedJohn said:
    @Covered_End_Lad How do i cancel the friendly matches subscription.I think they will automatically deduct £7 for audio only.
  • Solidgone said:
    RedJohn said:
    @Covered_End_Lad How do i cancel the friendly matches subscription.I think they will automatically deduct £7 for audio only.
    Go to the faq section and there is a link there to cancel
  • I’m considering signing up fot Charlton TV.

I usually watch the You Tube pre match show but would really like to see the post match chat.

Would appreciate it if somebody could let me know if that’s included in the package.
  • I’m considering signing up fot Charlton TV.

I usually watch the You Tube pre match show but would really like to see the post match chat.

Would appreciate it if somebody could let me know if that’s included in the package.
    Yes, assuming no change from last season, usually Curbs and Steve Brown (or whoever is involved that day), stay on with Minto for post-match analysis and discussion. Plus normally they get a post match interview with Holden and/or one of the players.
  • Great, many thanks.