Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Fines

Saw this about Aston Villa, I wonder if we have something a bit similar, but for lower amounts?

Comments

• Options
    We could make a mint out of this!!
  • Options
    Snus?
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Jac_52 said:
    Snus?
    Like chewing tobacco but you sniff it, people in the NU bogs us it a lot. 
  • Options
    The mods have a similar regime here at Charton Life Towers. You still wouldn't believe the stuff that gets left in the showers :s
  • Options
    We have similar as seen on the Training Ground tours last season. We were not allowed to take pictures of the changing rooms though.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    God forbid an unexpected dump manifests itself (runny or humongous) just before you go out onto the training pitch.

Could cost you a fortune.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Snus?
    You don't sniff it, you put it under your lip in a miniature teabag. It's from Sweden and a ton of athletes use it.
  • Options
    Very similar in our training ground, but they also had a spin the wheel with added amounts/forfeits on and a dart board that also corresponded to certain fines and amounts
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Shows the grotesque amount players (especially Prem) are getting paid If they can just throw away this much money 😤
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:
    God forbid an unexpected dump manifests itself (runny or humongous) just before you go out onto the training pitch.

No fine for defecating on the training ground. Thus the intelligent footballer can avoid costly fines & recreate the spirit of parks football
  • Options
    Macronate said:

No fine for defecating on the training ground. Thus the intelligent footballer can avoid costly fines & recreate the spirit of parks football
    Lineker was ahead of his time...
  • Options
    tom_k said:
    shine166 said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Snus?
    You don't sniff it, you put it under your lip in a miniature teabag. It's from Sweden and a ton of athletes use it.
    I was trying to be funny lol re the bogs. I used it in Norway a few years ago, it's very strong! 
  • Options
    tom_k said:
    shine166 said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Snus?
    There is a £1000 a week bonus for teabagging Garner.
  • Options
    tom_k said:
    shine166 said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Snus?
    So it's like a Skoal Bandit.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    So it's like a Skoal Bandit.

Yes, it's similar to that.
  • Options
    I remember Esther Ranson doing a piece about them on That’s Life.

• Options
    Most top clubs operate similar regimes for sloppy behaviour .. I'm pretty sure Lord Llewellyn was keen on imposing a fine or six on his merry men when necessary 
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    I remember Esther Ranson doing a piece about them on That’s Life.

Blimey, are you that old .....? 

• Options
    I liked the one about taking the other players out for a meal if they got sent off, was wondering if we could come up with some kind of 'fines' system for the players if they put in a naff performance, but the fans were rewarded instead  in some way , ie cost of travel / match ticket, might make sure they are 'on it' and focused each match , rather than being half hearted , and just plain pants like last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most top clubs operate similar regimes for sloppy behaviour .. I'm pretty sure Lord Llewellyn was keen on imposing a fine or six on his merry men when necessary 
    I remember reading somewhere a few years ago, that all the Charlton player fines went into a pot for an end of season  piss-up  day out/activity.
    Naturally, I may be wrong. :smile:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    I remember reading somewhere a few years ago, that all the Charlton player fines went into a pot for an end of season  piss-up  day out/activity.

would be money WELL spent  :)
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

No wonder we got so many yellow cards last season!  ;)
  • Options
    Never EVER forget your recovery leggings.