Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live returns! Look ahead to the 22/23 campaign with Garner + exclusive Sessegnon interview

We’re back! Join Louis Mendez, Tom Wallin and Nathan Muller for our first pod of the 2022-23 season as we gear up for the campaign ahead – starting with the trip to Accrington on Saturday. We discuss the change of manager during the close season and hear from new boss Ben Garner as we talk about the style of football he wants to bring to SE7. We chat about the comings and goings from the playing squad and areas we feel we can still improve. We have an exclusive interview with new signing Steven Sessegnon, who has joined on loan from Fulham. We also hear the thoughts of listeners who answer the question: Are we promotion candidates this year? Finally, we look ahead to the trip to the Wham Stadium.

Charlton Live were once again among the nominees for The Football Supporters’ Associations’ Club Podcast of the Year award – thank you for your support! Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms. To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @charltonlive

Comments

• Options
    Cheers @LouisMend excited to have these back.

Let’s hope for a good season so it’s enjoyable for everyone: listeners and podcasters. :-)
  • Options
     cheers mate 
  • Options
    Great stuff  👍 
  • Options
    Good to have you back. I thought Acast has disappeared?  Listens on Spotify. Good first show. Summed up the current aspirations very well I thought. 
  • Options
    Good to have you and the guys back Louis, will give it a listen whilst watering the garden,with a hose pipe I hasten to add!
  • Options
    Good to have you back. I thought Acast has disappeared?  Listens on Spotify. Good first show. Summed up the current aspirations very well I thought. 
    The Acast app seems to have disappeared but we still upload via Acast and it can be streamed online via Acast. Glad you enjoyed it mate 
  • Options
    Great show as always. Here’s hoping you all have much more positive things to discuss this season.