Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Take a trip down memory lane with 🖐 great goals against @dcfcofficial at The Valley...

Comments

• Ray Treacy and Matt Tees 1969, please!
  • Ray Crawford v Millwall please
  • Can never understand why people post football clips with music attached. I'd rather just have the crowd noise thanks.
    Here you go & no poxy music either  :D    :

• Remember Tucudean looked a world beater against Derby and what a goal - thought we had something special 

Remember Ray Treacy's goal vividly but couldn't recall the Tees goal. Big crowd that day if I remember correctly.

Remember Ray Treacy's goal vividly but couldn't recall the Tees goal. Big crowd that day if I remember correctly.
    "Officially" 32k I think. Yes me too couldn't remember Matt Tees goal also for some strange reason I was at the open end when normally I was always in the Covered End, great view of the goal though !  :D

I was there. Treacy's goal was sublime.

The pitch looks dreadful.

About 30,000.  Forgot just how many good players in that team
  • Sponsored links:

• I should have been playing in a Boys' Brigade inter-company match that afternoon but it was cancelled because the pitch was unfit. Dashed round to The Valley in time for kick-off. My memory of Ray Treacy's goal, looking from the corner where the screen now is, was that it clipped the inside of the post on its way in. Can anyone confirm, please?
  • Ray Crawford v Millwall please
    Enjoy ............. again & again & again. Can't remember the final score but we did manage to beat them occasionally back then.
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1045834188817419
  • edited August 9
    1-1 Weller penalty for them in the first half and that goal from Ray Crawford a couple of minutes into the second half completed the scoring. We should have won, Crawford could have had three or four on another day.