Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teams you hate the most (updated).

13»

Comments

• Options
    Swansea go into my list now after i saw what there fans have done for this weekends game v Cardiff.

100% disgraceful
    What have they done?

• Options
    Chortle Swansea... Chortle!!!

Sick bastards!!!
  • Options
    Swansea go into my list now after i saw what there fans have done for this weekends game v Cardiff.

100% disgraceful
    What have they done?

Wow, that’s funny.

Welcome to the sick and twisted world we’ve now become accustomed to.
  • Options
    Didnt want to post the pic as its sick, but as its been posted by someone else.

Wtf is wrong with whoever did this.

Its the detail as well like the flight number and the name of the captain.

What makes someone think thats a good idea
  • Options

100% disgraceful
    What have they done?

I have a pretty dark sense of humour. 

But that crosses the line by such a long way and what's more, isn't even funny in the first place.

Hard to be less classy than Cardiff have been about his death, but (probably a small minority of) Swansea fans have just managed it. 
  • Options
    Palace, just want them to go down the leagues, not really bothered about anyone else, although do resent funding Wet spam
  • Options
    Work with rather a lot of Cardiff fans, appalled and as if it wasn't going to be messy enough, this has sent them incandescent - and rightly so - sick

• Options
    Work with rather a lot of Cardiff fans, appalled and as if it wasn't going to be messy enough, this has sent them incandescent - and rightly so - sick

Trouble is it's the sort of thing where a whole club get's tarnished: they did this and they did that. Not a couple of idiots did this and a couple of idiots did that.
  • Options
    Agree totally. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Luton for barring away fans,and cheating with their crap pitch for years
    Coventry for having the nastiest bastard (George Curtis) ever to put on a shirt.
    Portugal 1966 world cup team for kicking Brazil of the park and being allowed to do it.

• Options
    Agree totally. 
    You going west Brom tomorrow mate 
  • Options
    Couple idiots. Best just to ignore it. Every club has them, I much prefer Swansea over Cardiff for what it’s worth.
    Exactly. 'Swansea fans' have not all got together and agreed to do that. Every club, including us, has got fans capable of that sort of shit.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Couple idiots. Best just to ignore it. Every club has them, I much prefer Swansea over Cardiff for what it’s worth.
    Exactly. 'Swansea fans' have not all got together and agreed to do that. Every club, including us, has got fans capable of that sort of shit.
    Uboat said:
    We’ve even got a few! 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Uboat said:
    We’ve even got a few! 
    I never noticed that