Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How you doing my trainspotting friends?

So, a few games in to the seasons and things are slowly starting to take shape. You lot look a better prospect this season. We’ve started ok, but performances, bar the Stoke game, haven’t been convincing. 

So how about a friendly charity bet, as I’ve had with a couple on here before? Who finishes higher in their leagues ? If Charlton finish higher in L1 than we do in the championship and I’ll donate £50 to The Upbeats. If Millwall finish higher than charlton then whoever takes the bet donates £50 to the Jimmy Mizen Foundation’s. In the unlikely event that we finish in the same position we both pay up, so the charities don’t miss out. 

Form an orderly queue lol

Comments

• Options
    P.S beers have been taken, so take the bet before I sober up and change my mind 😁
  • Options
    I prefer you win you are sober.

Hope you have a massive hangover tomorrow.
    Really? Just making it a bit interesting and a decent charity will benefit in the process.  What’s the harm ? 

Happy to split the bet with two or three on here 
  • Options
    Tempting
  • Options
    Happy to take on.

most of my family are Millwall, I spent my formative years drinking in a Millwall pub and I know that you like us really…
  • Options
    How we doing? Well one of our teams let me down for £680 yesterday and sadly it wasn’t yours!
  • Options
    Happy to take on.

most of my family are Millwall, I spent my formative years drinking in a Millwall pub and I know that you like us really…
    Nice one 👍🏻

We’re on 
  • Options
    I reckon if Charlton progress further than Millwall in the league cup this season you should donate £100 to a cat sanctuary🐈‍⬛
  • Options
    How we doing?  Same as usual...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll take you on that bet
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I reckon if Charlton progress further than Millwall in the league cup this season you should donate £100 to a cat sanctuary🐈‍⬛
    He's used to being among pussies.
  • Options
    Charity bet

Typical "here's me hand, here's me heart" salt of the earth rough diamond 'Wall thing to suggest....

😉
  • Options
    Oh and by the way, I'll have the same bet as Millwall-Addick that they'll finish above Charlton n all 

;)
  • Options
    So, a few games in to the seasons and things are slowly starting to take shape. You lot look a better prospect this season. We’ve started ok, but performances, bar the Stoke game, haven’t been convincing. 

So how about a friendly charity bet, as I’ve had with a couple on here before? Who finishes higher in their leagues ? If Charlton finish higher in L1 than we do in the championship and I’ll donate £50 to The Upbeats. If Millwall finish higher than charlton then whoever takes the bet donates £50 to the Jimmy Mizen Foundation’s. In the unlikely event that we finish in the same position we both pay up, so the charities don’t miss out. 

Form an orderly queue lol
    Genuine question - what sort of reaction would I get if I went in a millwall forum and offered the same ?
  • Options
    Go away, we don't like you. Nobody does, remember?
  • Options
    How we doing? Well one of our teams let me down for £680 yesterday and sadly it wasn’t yours!
    Never back us it’s a golden rule
  • Options
    100%
  • Options
    FFS what's wrong with him coming on here ,same with BBW ,they often bring some decent input. 
    100%
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS what's wrong with him coming on here ,same with BBW ,they often bring some decent input. 
    Yep  @Big_Bad_World is a nice lady.
  • Options
    Yep  @Big_Bad_World is a nice lady.
    You are a naughty little Elf. 
  • Options
    Sickener

• Options
    On our forum at midnight on a Saturday.

Obsessed.
    Not really. Just slightly inebriated and a bit bored. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    100%
    Thanks. 
  • Options
    I would say usually rather than often. I won't say always, cos after all they're spanners.

• Options
    Happy to take on.

Looks like this could be a close run bet now you lot are finally getting  your act together. (On the pitch I mean 😁)
  • Options
    Happy to take on.

Looks like this could be a close run bet now you lot are finally getting  your act together. (On the pitch I mean 😁)
    Interestingly similar starts to the season. Both clubs struggling with striking options since last year (Flemming might be solving yours), some supporters at both clubs moaning about the football and results and calling for their managers to be sacked. Both managers have switched to 4-4-2 and found 3 and 4 consecutive wins. Humble pie all round. Wondering if our bubbles will burst at the same time.
  • Options
    Happy to take on.

Interestingly similar starts to the season. Both clubs struggling with striking options since last year (Flemming might be solving yours), some supporters at both clubs moaning about the football and results and calling for their managers to be sacked. Both managers have switched to 4-4-2 and found 3 and 4 consecutive wins. Humble pie all round. Wondering if our bubbles will burst at the same time.
    Yeah spot on with that post. The one thing we’ve got this season that we’ve lacked before is strength in depth. Decent cover for every position, even goalkeeper. So hopefully our bubble won’t be bursting too soon. Not fully up to date with your squad but from comments I’ve read on here that could be a weakness for you. We’ll see though. Definitely gearing up to be an interesting season