Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Business breakfast/Brunch in Woolwich

Any suggestions welcomed. Needs to be nice without having to be too formal. Ideally not a "greasy spoon"

Comments

• The Dial Arch does a brunch menu from 10am
  • There’s also a Beefeater that’s attached to the Premier Inn 👍🏼
  • Beefeater along Beresford Street. Opens at 6:30am 
  • The Friends Cafe, Barnard close, a step above a greasy. Haven't been for a while myself though.
  • Any business meeting that can't be conducted in Tai Tip Mein isn't a very important business meeting tbh
  • Anywhere but Woolwich. You're welcome.
  • Leuth said:
    Any business meeting that can't be conducted in Tai Tip Mein isn't a very important business meeting tbh
    I work in Woolwich (poor me) and myself and some pals will often have lunch there and then play a game of who can hold out the longest from the world falling out of their arse that afternoon
  • Get on the Elizabeth line for 5 minutes and get yourselves to Canary Wharf 

• Dizzle said:
    Leuth said:
    Any business meeting that can't be conducted in Tai Tip Mein isn't a very important business meeting tbh
    I work in Woolwich (poor me) and myself and some pals will often have lunch there and then play a game of who can hold out the longest from the world falling out of their arse that afternoon
    I used to go there all the time! Usually didn't suffer too much, but admittedly I'd keep it to the seafood noodles, not whatever meat they serve up
  • Sponsored links:

• Guardhouse in the Arsenal would be a good spot I think. It’s a Youngs pub. 

Coffee Lounge in the square which does good coffee and some food but only pastries/panini type stuff but can be quite noisy at times. 

Boulangerie Jade in the Arsenal is a French French bakery but it does hot food. 
  • Thanks All - Charlton House are hosting us I've been told 
  • Elephant & Castle,  Baresford Sq. 

3 quid a pint.

Lively ambience in there before the game last Saturday