Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walsall Away Carabao Cup

Hi All,

Just checking I haven't missed anything. Wondering why Walsall tickets are not on sale yet when the match is less than a week away? Haven't seen any communications yet.

Comments

• Options
    Hi All,

Just checking I haven't missed anything. Wondering why Walsall tickets are not on sale yet when the match is less than a week away? Haven't seen any communications yet.
    Hadn't realised it was so soon!
  • Options
    Just phoned ticket office and they will be going on sale at some point this afternoon. They are just waiting for a few details to be confirmed. Waiting to hear back whether a coach will be put on
  • Options
    I am tempted to go by train but am rather confused by the journey, especially how to get back to SE London afterwards.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I am tempted to go by train but am rather confused by the journey, especially how to get back to SE London afterwards.
    You can travel from Euston to Birmingham New St & then train from there to Bescot Stadium Station or Marylebone to Birmingham Moor St & the short walk to Birmingham New St & train to Bescot Stadium.
    Return Bescot Stadium to Birmingham New St from there train to Euston arrive 12.31, so may require a night bus to reach SE London.
  • Options
    Hoping they do run a coach. As a lot of trains in afternoon are sold out
  • Options
    Why is it a 19:00 kick off?
  • Options
    The problem is that Avanti West Coast have not released their timetable for that day yet ,so are not selling tickets.
  • Options
    clive said:
    The problem is that Avanti West Coast have not released their timetable for that day yet ,so are not selling tickets.
    Ah right I see thanks for the heads up 👍🏻
  • Options
    Hoping they run a coach 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2022
    clive said:
    Any idea when the revised timetable is due for release as I need to get to North Wales next month?

(I was going to say that i need to get to Bangor next month but I’m sure @DaveMehmet would have swooped on that 😀)
  • Options
    Decided to stay over night in Brum to avoid the agg of any reduced Avanti service 
  • Options
    Parking by the away stand is £5
  • Options
    Avanti have released their timetable for next week, so it is now possible to book tickets for travel on their trains between Euston/Birmingham New St, The last scheduled train from Birmingham to Euston deps 23.10 arr Euston 01.12
    Solidgone said:
    clive said:
    Any idea when the revised timetable is due for release as I need to get to North Wales next month?

(I was going to say that i need to get to Bangor next month but I’m sure @DaveMehmet would have swooped on that 😀)
    I would keep checking their website as the timetables seem to be released week by week at short notice.
    https://www.avantiwestcoast.co.uk/travel-information/plan-your-journey/strike