Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FLEETWOOD AWAY TICKETS ON SALE NOW

edited August 2022 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for Charlton's Sky Bet League One fixture at Fleetwood Town are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 610 for the visit to Highbury Stadium on Saturday, September 17th (3pm).

Click here to purchase your ticket for Fleetwood v Charlton.

PRICES

Seating

Adult: £24

Over 65/U25: £19

U16: £8

U5: Free

Terrace

Adult: £22

Over 65/U25: £17

U16: £8

U5: Free 

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free (seating ticket).

Wheelchair Bays: 10 bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free (seating ticket).

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel for the trip to Fleetwood will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £29 with the following pick-up points and times: 

Larkfield: 6.10am

Gravesend: 6.30am

Dartford: 6.45am

Bexleyheath: 7am

Bromley: 7.25am

Eltham: 7.45am

Charlton: 8am

Click here to visit the club's ticketing page.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/fleetwood-away-tickets-sale-now

Train travel information
Avanti West Coast are not selling tickets for this day until timetables are released, this may not be until a few days before travel.

Comments

• Options
    My 12hr days weekend otherwise a nice weekend in Blackpool would be on the cards. One of the friendliest grounds and fans you will get anywhere.
  • Options
    A slight curio is how often we seem to play there in early autumn. This will be our 6th visit there, and 4th in September or the beginning of October.
  • Options

Allocation: 610 | Sold: 91

• Options
    This was going to be a ground ticked off but Avanti are killing me!
  • Options
    Just got my 2 - never been up there, so looking forward to a new ground
  • Options

Allocation: 610 | Sold: 152

• Options
    Got 5 this morning 
  • Options
    Rail strikes planned on 17th Sept. 
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Allocation: 610 | Sold: 176

cafctom said:
    Rail strikes planned on 17th Sept. 
    RMT strike will mean a limited service starting at about 08.00, with a reduced service between Euston/Preston with the last return train departing Preston around 16.00.
    There will be no trains between Preston/Blackpool.
    Avanti Westcoast have not yet released a timetable & tickets are not yet on sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Allocation: 610 | Sold: 185

There will be Royal Mail strikes on the 8th/9th September so it may be a good idea to order tickets asap or buy tickets at the ticket office.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Allocation: 610 | Sold: 216

The rail strike on this day has now been cancelled but the timetable has not been released & tickets are not yet on sale.
  • Options
    I think this will now be cancelled 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Was wondering that, about to by 5, what do people think the chances of it getting called off are?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Was wondering that, about to by 5, what do people think the chances of it getting called off are?
    Good. I think that all sporting events are cancelled during the mourning period.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Good. I think that all sporting events are cancelled during the mourning period.
    https://www.efl.com/news/2022/september/efl-statement-friday-fixtures-postponed/
  • Options
    Trains seem to be on sale now. Managed to get them for about £90 on splitmyfare.co.uk. 

• Options
    LouisMend said:
    Trains seem to be on sale now. Managed to get them for about £90 on splitmyfare.co.uk. 

and there it is why away games this seasons will be a drive to/dont bother 
  • Options
    Avanti have been absolutely hopeless on this. Still no word on return tickets if going for the weekend. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Avanti have been absolutely hopeless on this. Still no word on return tickets if going for the weekend. 
    They will let you know Saturday.
    I doubt your be getting on there for less than £60 with a railcard. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    LouisMend said:

and there it is why away games this seasons will be a drive to/dont bother 
    Yeah Avanti have totally f'd our away games and almost every away game of Wigan, Preston, Blackpool etc. I need to tick off Morecambe but I'll just get the coach.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    For those returning on Sunday, Avanti have released timetable & tickets are now on sale, still no timetable/tickets available for Saturday.
  • Options
    Thanks - yes, I bought mine last night. Set me back £104.
  • Options

Allocation: 610 | Sold: 258

• Options
    cafctom said:
    Tom you not got a railcard? 
  • Options

Allocation: 610 | Sold: 292

Avanti are expected to put train tickets for Saturday on sale very shortly, apparently.
    https://www.avantiwestcoast.co.uk/travel-information/plan-your-journey/timetables
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    cafctom said:
    No, I’m aged 35 and don’t think there’s one I’m eligible for unfortunately. I did look into it last week.
  • Options
    Train tickets now on sale, there are no direct trains to Blackpool North, so a change at Preston is required, cheapest trains i can see are the 08.10 arr Preston 10.38 & return from Preston  19.05 arr Euston 21.46.
  • Options
    Still coming up about £90 on splitmyfare.co.uk which is cheaper than the £104 I can see on the Avanti website. Make sure you check both 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    clb74 said:
    cafctom said:
    No, I’m aged 35 and don’t think there’s one I’m eligible for unfortunately. I did look into it last week.
    Dont you go with a mate?
    Even doing 1 journey like this youd of saved 15 quid with a 2 together.