Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weird Adverts on CL

I had this one yesterday. Pound for pound, running your car on Sensodyne Pronamel is going to be more expensive than traditional fuel. 
Who is clicking this stuff? I've seen the same advert with Coke Zero, whatever next? Perhaps a bowl of sugar.

Comments

• Options
    You will save 100% on fuel if you put toothpaste in your tank:  because your car will no longer work. But you might have to spend a lot getting everything cleaned out and potentially suffer engine damage because of the amount of water in toothpaste.

In any event if you click on the "hook" it leads to a "fuel saving" device called an Ecoveco. This plugs into your OBD port but is itself a scam. Just avoid.  
  • Options
    £ for £ printer ink is more expensive than Champagne........but I wont be poring Verve Clique into my HP Printer.
    I mean you might as well just chick Prosecco in there mate, your printer won’t know the difference and you’ll save a few quid too. 
  • Options
    Send money home to my homies. 

Exactly how do cookies work? Because they're clearly not.

• Options
    Stig said:
    Yesterday I copied a cartoon about incontinence that Solidgone had posted on the jokes thread and forwarded it to some friends. Now I'm getting this ad pop up: 

That's taking the piss.
  • Options
    Ive had Erectile dysfunction clinics, odour eaters and visit Sweden.  They’re not algorithms are they admin?  Right admin?  

• Options
    Ive had Erectile dysfunction clinics, odour eaters and visit Sweden.  They’re not algorithms are they admin?  Right admin?  

Somebody is trying to tell you something. 

• Options

Are you still talking about adverts? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else getting this one? Maybe I should have allowed cookies!

• Options
    Yeah, I've had that one. Everything about it is just wrong. I've found though that the more that I click to tell Google I'm not interested in something, the more I see it. I'm sure these ads get placed just to annoy me.
  • Options
    Anyone else getting this one? Maybe I should have allowed cookies!

Shut up you lying, right wing, womanising & gun toting lunatic,  whom doesn't listen to Bob. 
  • Options
    I've just got this advert on the Next Manager thread, and thought for a second it was Sandgaard   :D

• Options

I was a bit worried when this mechanical contraption appeared as an ad on CL  ... Turns out you can clean your bike chain with it.   :|

Thanks for explaining, I've been getting that but too worried to click it as it looks like ... well you can see what it looks like
  • Options
    I also had to check this gadget out. I thought originally its to piss in when caught short. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I also had to check this gadget out. I thought originally its to piss in when caught short. 
    Blimey if it was we could have bought a bulk lot and branded them Charlton Life
  • Options
    Wtf … Charlton on the brain more like 

• Options
    adsads
    edited September 2023

I keep getting this, never been to Watford 
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cilla Black? 
    Also …Would ya?

• Options
    @KiwiValley looking at the above, you do know you can change your notification settings so you don’t get a notification every time someone comments on the Rumours thread? 

That would drive me insane!
  • Options
    @KiwiValley looking at the above, you do know you can change your notification settings so you don’t get a notification every time someone comments on the Rumours thread? 

That would drive me insane!
    I started the transfer thread . How do you do you turn it off? Thanks. 
  • Options
    I always knew Mick Hucknall could sing, but my god he's let himself go.

• Options
    POOS FROM THE FUTURE

• Options
    but it clearly says PODS ?
  • Options
    I'd debate the 'clearly'.
  • Options
    all links back to your search histories, so....
  • Options
    I love coffee, coffee can make you poo, when you're drinking it that's in your future... all makes sense.