Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Wycombe 1-1 Charlton

thanks to the 55 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the summary. Do we know whether that is the lowest ref score ever? 
  • Options
    Spot on marking again. 
  • Options
    Personally thought Kirk is a bit hard done by in those marks! Thought he was really dangerous first half, although did tire badly.

For any of his nay-sayers he currently has the most goal contributions as well with 3 assists + a goal :) 
  • Options
    Would have been gobsmacked had George not got the motm
  • Options
    TEL said:
    JRS was a genuine alternative, seeing that he got the goal and while not perfect, contributed nearly all our attacking flair
  • Options
    Kirk has been severely under marked. Honestly wonder what game people are watching
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    Kirk has been severely under marked. Honestly wonder what game people are watching
    also Kirk is our top assist player with 3
  • Options
    Gave Kirk a seven. He did tire, but played well before then. People complain that he sometimes takes time to shift the ball to his right foot, but he does at least look up and tries to pick a pass, rather than just crossing aimlessly. Perhaps that’s why he’s getting assists. Would like to see him shootingvway more though. Same applies to most of our midfielders and wide me.  
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Gave Kirk a seven. He did tire, but played well before then. People complain that he sometimes takes time to shift the ball to his right foot, but he does at least look up and tries to pick a pass, rather than just crossing aimlessly. Perhaps that’s why he’s getting assists. Would like to see him shooting way more though. Same applies to most of our midfielders and wide me.  
    Think that's a fair score - I would like to see him a tad more aggressive and running at defenders more/shooting more as he does seem to constantly look for the pass rather than thinking, can I go past this defender - but a good point in regards to him always having his head up. 
  • Options
    TEL said:

I'm gobsmacked he did since he left a man unmarked 6 yards out and was the reason we conceded 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worrying our main striker is on one goal, looks like everyone else is chipping in but we do need a striker who will score 15-20 goals if we are going to make top 6