Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Manager 2023

https://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-2023

Interesting to see they have UEFA licences for the first time meaning the Champions League etc will have logos and correct competition names out of the box. Hopefully they'll have the CL song before too.

Comments

• How does FM play on android? How many leagues can you run 
  • I didn't get around to playing the last one very often so looking forward to this.

:smiley:
  • Finally looking forward to this on PS5 
  • I'm still playing 21.
  • Recently got a Nintendo Switch and will be buying FM Touch… not sure if Touch also has a release date of Nov 3rd though? Can’t see anything concrete 
  • Huskaris said:
    1,100 hours of FM22 will disappear into irrelevance when the new one comes out. 

Welling (my starter team) just pipped me on the final day on goal difference as I took Bromley to 2nd in the final day of the premier league season, and I lost in the semi final of the Champions League. 

The best bit is I am now 94 and don't look a day over 30. 
    That's nearly 46 days of the last year spent playing the game. 

Will you better that this year?
  • edited September 16
    Huskaris said:
    1,100 hours of FM22 will disappear into irrelevance when the new one comes out. 

Welling (my starter team) just pipped me on the final day on goal difference as I took Bromley to 2nd in the final day of the premier league season, and I lost in the semi final of the Champions League. 

The best bit is I am now 94 and don't look a day over 30. 
    That's nearly 46 days of the last year spent playing the game. 

Will you better that this year?
    Potentially. Last year was 1,400.

Now I'm doubly furious, just finished the following season. Miraculously beat Welling in the quarters of the champions League on penalties, only to get knocked out in the semi's, lose the final of the FA cup to Everton on penalties, and again, get beaten to the title on the final day of the season by Arsenal because I drew AGAINST BLOODY PALACE.

Once I win champs league, prem and a domestic cup in the same season I move on, which will be to Charlton. 
  • Sponsored links: