Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Forest Green Rovers | Tuesday 13 September 2022 7:45PM

Comments

• Options
    I reckon this could our lowest league gate in decades. Just one turnstile open for upper west stand  block Q. Just girl on the turnstile with a hand card reader.
  • Options
    Really empty train, enough to make you wonder if you have the wrong day!

The minute's silence won't be hard, as long as the tumbleweed can be silenced...
  • Options
    Has the team been hit by a plague. That would nor be my starting 11
  • Options
    Personally I don't think Miles is ready to play through the middle yet from the start
    I think this is the best sort of game to try Miles from the start.
    Certainly an easier opponent you'd hope, though that might be complacency...
  • Options
    Not a fan of changing half the team
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Leuth said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Leuth said:
    Brave changes. Good changes. 
    Not sure about Morgan out , but otherwise agreed. 
    That's the one I'm not sure about, but maybe he wants a full look at McGrandles 
    Been poor the last 2 in fairness, so probably right to have a look at McGrandles.

Glad to have CBT back starting. Big performance needed from Payne as he had failed to impress so far 
  • Options
    Paid my £10 for Charlton TV, only got sound and no pictures on my laptop, anyone else got same problem?
    @Redmidland fine here. Try restarting your browser, see if that helps.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great seeing the Sth Korean lad on the international fan spot, didn't know Curbs could translate Korean... ;)
  • Options
    With that front 3 I suspect payne might have a decent amount of chances tonight 
  • Options
    Chin is class I'm glad to see he's been given a chance after the Clayden horror show last game. I just worry about him on the left as he does seem quite right footed 
  • Options
    Where's Aneke?
    Injured?
  • Options
    Barely anyone here, sad. 
  • Options
    Front line is very mobile, I don't reckon they will be able to cope...  every time payne has played I've thought he has looked lively aswell. 3-0 charlton, coyr!
  • Options
    Need a big performance from little Payne 
  • Options
    I know Sandagaard is broke , but turning off the water to the taps in upper West  loo south is a bit much.just bought a bottle of water to wash off the soap 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    The last 2 performances have been poor. I like the fact that BG is willing to make changes, its sends a message to the players that they perform or your dropped no matter who u are

It's hardly a radical strategy, it's what all managers do after a couple of poor performances. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Brave move by BG.
    Good to see EoC with the armband. Like a centre half to be captain and he’s an experienced skipper. COYRs
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    The last 2 performances have been poor. I like the fact that BG is willing to make changes, its sends a message to the players that they perform or your dropped no matter who u are
    Yes its good if he doesn't do it again on Saturday.  Two of the recent incumbents got pelters for it. 
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    I know Sandagaard is broke , but turning off the water to the taps in upper West  loo south is a bit much.just bought a bottle of water to wash off the soap 
    It's hardly a radical strategy, it's what all skint owners  do after a couple of poor attendances. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t...
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Barely anyone here, sad. 
    Might even be able to get a drink at half time
  • Options
    Easily the worst attendance for a league game I’ve seen 
  • Options
    Looking forward to tonight's showing, some bold interesting changes, and let's face it we are now looking at our favoured front three, with goals in all three of them, yep here we go for the rest of the season..
  • Options
    Only one pair of keeper shorts?  Still got Robots on them. 
  • Options
    Easily the worst attendance for a league game I’ve seen 
    Starting to have spent too long at this level.
  • Options
    Covid keeping me away tonight...☹
  • Options
    Woaaahhh

Woaaahhh

I hear the battle cry
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!