Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Historical Ranking

2»

Comments

• Options
    SOS - How do you have the cheek to claim credit for a club with the same name that has no connection WHATSOEVER with your club. Shame on you.

You don't even play in Crystal Palace (a bit like Millwall then)

At least we have our own history to be proud of and don't have to steal that of another club. You'll be telling me MK Dons won the FA Cup next.

Then again what are Palace don't even wear their own colours (claret and blue) or use their true nickname (Glaziers). Both were dumped to ape Barca and Benfica. How sad is that.

Number one in South London? Not even an arguement. Then again you've played in Div 4 and we've never done that. I'm so jealous.
  • Options
    where by far a bigger club than palace,better record attendance,won a major trophy,we even expect to beat them these days,there fans are a joke as well,its like a star trek convention when you look in the home ends when we play em,nigels to a man that lot,i can see why people support charlton,millwall,westham,even leyton orient,by cant fathom why someone would get any joy supporting them freaks.
  • Options
    Oh dear
  • Options
    dear me