Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-1 Oxford

thanks to the 57 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Well deserved but as for Fraser pah!
  • Options
    Fraser had a really excellent second half? 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Excellent?  Slightly better than the first but overall I can see why Ipswich let him go. 
  • Options
    This is the first game where it looked like we may have found a functional midfield two (as opposed to three) in ages. Fraser was tackling well. We need to get behind him, he'll be very important 
  • Options
    You've missed Exeter out of our next 5 games. We play them at home between Lincoln & Pompey. 
  • Options
    Low mark for O’Connell, considering one or two others also observed that he had a decent game. 
  • Options
    thanks Golfie I correct it after next Saturday
  • Options
    I forgot to put my scores in, but the results seem fair. Fraser being second with just 6.33 is damning with faint praise really.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    No he didn't he had an improved second half. He was not our second best player by any means. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    No he didn't he had an improved second half. He was not our second best player by any means. 
    He was. The thread doesn’t lie. ;-)
    Certainly top three or four. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2022
    You do love to disagree don't you. 

He wasn't second is what I said, probably 4th is fair. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I agree with you. He's lightweight and ghosts in and out. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Dazzler21 said:

Sorry, should have added the ;-) emoji. (Covid brain). 
    Actually I’m always impressed how the Lifers’ Statbank is normally pretty spot on, certainly on the top five places. But there’s always room for disagreement. 
    Fans’ player preferences do affect votes though, so Dobbo can be scored up sometimes, whereas some others who are less popular can be unfairly marked down slightly. 
    And I agree with @TEL’s comment about Fraser being lightweight, but that also applies to quite a few others in the squad. They’re not exactly scary are they, one of the reasons plenty of clubs seem to enjoy playing us.