Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Dan RIP (Funeral on 17th November (details pg.6))

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Early deaths always feel more tragic. RIP. 
  • Options
    Shocking news, thoughts are with Dan's family. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Dan.
  • Options
    Never knew Dan but from this thread it's clear that those who did were enriched by knowing him. RIP Dan.
  • Options
    May the Red Robin sing sweetly to you for always.
  • Options
    Awful news. So sorry for his family and friends. RIP Dan.
  • Options
    RIP Danny Boy.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I didn't know Dan but do recognise him from the photos. Way too young to go. RIP Sir.
  • Options
    Such sad news. I didn’t know Dan but he was clearly loved reading all the comments on this thread. RIP young man
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very sad news. RIP Dan 
  • Options
    RIP - like others didn’t know him but am impressed by those who did and their tributes 
  • Options
    RIP Dan.
  • Options
    RIP fellow addick, great poster  
  • Options
    I remember Dan from NetAddicks days, he always had something positive to say and came across well. Bumped into him in the queue at Teeside airport when the club paid for the flights to the Boro cup game, that was the only time I ever met him. RIP Dan.
  • Options
    I didn’t know him personally but he was a good poster on here. It is clear that those who did know him, liked and admired him. RIP.
  • Options
    Never met Dan but reading the posts on this thread says what I need to know, clearly a decent human being. RIP to one of our own. 
  • Options
    Jesus another one of the family gone. RIP Dan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Dan. Thoughts with the family and friends at this sad time. :(

• Options
    Some lovely tributes on here.
  • Options
    Dan's funeral will be held at Kemnal Park Crematorium on the 17th November at 11am with the wake being held at Royal Blackheath Golf Club from 1pm.

All Charlton fans welcome.
  • Options
    RIP Dan. 

Condolences with those who were friends with him, and it’s clear to see reading this thread he had a lot of them. 
  • Options
    Love and thoughts with Dan’s family today 
  • Options
    Thinking of you all today.
    RIP Dan ♥️
  • Options
    Don't usually come on here anymore what sad news remember Dan from years ago top top lad RIP mate.