Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roll call for Lincoln?

Rail strike will no doubt make the numbers considerably less than might have been expected.
Incidentally, is there a particular pub where us Addicks will be heading for?

Comments

• Options
    Rail strike will no doubt make the numbers considerably less than might have been expected.
    Nowhere, everybody will be driving.
  • Options
    I'm done with awaydays for a while. Good luck all that are making the trip and hope the team give you something to cheer.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I think there are a few trains to Newark still running, though I’m not certain about that.
    Are you going Elfie?
  • Options
    There had better be a train to Newark! I'm booked onto it! LNER confirmed a few days ago it was still going ahead 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Weather will be cloudy with sunny periods….or vice versa.
    Temp approx 16c.
  • Options
    Well done those going. We really need one of those days where with backs to the wall the team really pull something out 
  • Options
    I am living in Newark at the moment so don't really have an excuse for not going. I did consider faking sickness but guilt got the better of me!! Really not expecting anything other than a defeat. The best I can hope for is that we are better than last year! Respect for the mad people making their way from the south east.
  • Options
    I think there are a few trains to Newark still running, though I’m not certain about that.
    Are you going Elfie?
    I'd love to Uncle £ but cannot get from Bromley to St Pancras, let alone the rest of the hassle.
  • Options
    No thanks.
    We went last season and all the trains were cancelled & shite.
    We were delayed at Newark so went to a Newark pub, resulting in me getting £2K's worth of fraudulent credit card transactions mainly in the Newark area.
    Months of grief.
  • Options
    +18...boys day out 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    +18...boys day out 

Don't threaten me with a good time
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    some 450+ tickets sold which is a good turnout for a train strike blighted Saturday .. I'll be there
  • Options
    some 450+ tickets sold which is a good turnout for a train strike blighted Saturday .. I'll be there

Allocation: 1,500 | Sold: 545

• Options
    Are you going Elfie?
    I'd love to Uncle £ but cannot get from Bromley to St Pancras, let alone the rest of the hassle.
    Ermmm……I think you mean Kings X.🤭
  • Options
    One thing I do know - The team won’t turn up.
  • Options
    It can't be worse than last time. It can't
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Lincoln away last season was a great day out. 
    I can guarantee tomorrow will be worse  
  • Options
    No thanks.
    We went last season and all the trains were cancelled & shite.
    We were delayed at Newark so went to a Newark pub, resulting in me getting £2K's worth of fraudulent credit card transactions mainly in the Newark area.
    Months of grief.
    Don’t mean to LOL the fraudulent credit card action, just thinking back to what a dire performance it was, and that compounding the misery.  This club
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Leuth said:
    I remember some nutters in a car.
    6 of us were booked on the train for tomorrow but have now blown it out.
    After Bolton away sod that.
    Looking forward to @Leuth hourly updates
  • Options
    Why do I suspect @Leuth and @WhenIwasLittleBoy camera photos are going to be very different tomorrow!

Have a good day one and all. Up the Addicks 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got back to the hotel, these fcking home brew pubs ain't right..... good night all and hopefully 3 points tomorrow 🥃🍺👍
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I meant the team performance! Was a great day out otherwise 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    I meant the team performance! Was a great day out otherwise 
    👍👍
  • Options
    Carve their names in stone.