Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What sort of fan are you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    RECAP:
    1. Happy Clappers
    2. Moaners
    2. Lads and laddettes. Perhaps not age specific, but passionate and demonstrative.
    4. Hooligans. 
    5. Ex Millwall
    6. Charlton Life mainly
    7. Nerds
    8. Armchair
    9. Too old to remember which team you're supposed to be supporting

I thought it an error, but as you've typed it again, why is there 2x2 and no 3?
  • Options
    I think it’s because if we have one 3 it’s unlucky for some 🥴
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    You’ll never meet another fan like me, I’m basically a chilled out entertainer…
    Fact!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    RECAP:
    1. Happy Clappers
    2. Moaners
    2. Lads and laddettes. Perhaps not age specific, but passionate and demonstrative.
    4. Hooligans. 
    5. Ex Millwall
    6. Charlton Life mainly
    7. Nerds
    8. Armchair

Copy & paste job CE, not typed again. 
    I also had two ‘d’s in ladettes. 
    The shame. 😩
  • Options
    3 at the match, 8 for away games and 4 in Macros car park
  • Options
    10.  Effed off to the point of apathy. 
  • Options
    Astroligically speaking I’m a 1 with 2 ascending!
  • Options
    I’m not a number ….

Just getting worn out now - why can’t I simply support a football club where my pub / online moans are about what happens on the pitch, and nothing else

How did we go from ‘look at Charlton Athletic, that’s how to get in the Premier League and run a club well, engage people, stay in that league’

To, light years behind a bunch of c**** in Surrey, and a club with the most appalling group of ‘core’, well I dunno, ‘supporters’, who, given the chance, will start a fight if a few bin bags came rolling down the street ahead of them, and give them a kicking 

I just do not know what we did to deserve this 
    We'll put you down as a 7
  • Options
    I’m not a number ….

Just getting worn out now - why can’t I simply support a football club where my pub / online moans are about what happens on the pitch, and nothing else

How did we go from ‘look at Charlton Athletic, that’s how to get in the Premier League and run a club well, engage people, stay in that league’

To, light years behind a bunch of c**** in Surrey, and a club with the most appalling group of ‘core’, well I dunno, ‘supporters’, who, given the chance, will start a fight if a few bin bags came rolling down the street ahead of them, and give them a kicking 

I just do not know what we did to deserve this 
    We'll put you down as a 7
    Cheeky git 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    I'm the sort of fan that loves his club to the point where he gets enthusiastic about a new season, buys two season tickets, and then can't be arsed to go and pays £10 to watch on Charlton TV or Sky
    Haha what a Dick :)
  • Options
    Boring loyal supporter
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    5. Whelmed. 
  • Options
    100% plastic and happy clappy - life is too short to spoil my day whether we win or not - I’ve been following for over 50 years and there have been worse times, its just what life brings. Only go to top matches which are very few and far between but watch all the matches live via Charlton TV whether I’m in the UK or not. But still 100% behind Charlton and reckon we will come good soon! Thomas play that Fm7 chord again!
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Want to be 1, used to be 3, detest 4, now 2. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    RECAP:
    1. Happy Clappers
    2. Moaners
    4. Hooligans. 
    5. Ex Millwall
    6. Charlton Life mainly
    7. Nerds
    8. Armchair

10. Mathematicians 
  • Options
    I’m a mixture of 1, 2 and err 2 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    RECAP:
    1. Happy Clappers
    2. Moaners
    3. Lads and ladettes. Perhaps not age specific, but passionate and demonstrative.
    4. Hooligans. 
    5. Ex Millwall
    6. Charlton Life mainly
    7. Nerds
    8. Armchair
    10. Casual fans (prawn sandwich?)
  • Options
    3 with in the past a dash of 4. but older and wiser etc. 

suppose to look at my group you would assume 4 but we all wear casual clothing and have done for years. 
  • Options
    5 and 9
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1 and 2 (and 11. Football lover, if that were available)
  • Options
    Hopefully 1-10 are all football lovers Arthur, with the exception of some of type 4 maybe?
  • Options
    4 and 8

i stay at home and beat myself
  • Options
    4 and 8

i stay at home and beat myself

😉
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Hopefully 1-10 are all football lovers Arthur, with the exception of some of type 4 maybe?
    I thought that as I wrote the post, but had to remind myself why I bother with the highs and lows, and ultimately for me it is down to the love of the game.