Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Exeter City | Tuesday 11th October 2022 | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    So chuks can't even do 25 mins. Oh dear.
  • Options
    Leaburn and Sessegnon off
    Clare and Morgan on
  • Options
    I don’t think Chuks is there!
  • Options
    Clare and Morgan on
    Sessegnon and Leaburn off
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Lucky again, Exeter getting a hold of the game again last 5 mins.
    So we're shit when we fail to score from good positions, but our opponents are unlucky.  

(Genuinely not digging you out, but worth remembering we could also be unlucky to those that believe the former)

This difference is

Unlucky is a shot/ cross not dealt with properly bobbing across the line that could easily fall to two attacking players 

Shit is curling it well wide from 10 yards out. 
  • Options
    I don’t think Chuks is there!
    Actually think he is warming up ha ha 
  • Options
    Bit of a communication breakdown in our frontline there, as Kirk flicks forward but Stockley runs back
  • Options
    Ha ha ha.

Shows how badly Chuks fitness must be. How can you not swap like for like  ?
    funny because..?

We ain't chasing the game so it's a perfectly sensible couple of subs
  • Options
    FUCKING  HIT  IT  MORGAN
  • Options
    Ha ha ha.

Shows how badly Chuks fitness must be. How can you not swap like for like  ?
    First game back after a long time out... I would rather we don't risk over working him in a game we're winning for his first game back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stockley trying to turn in the box 😆😆😆
  • Options
    Bah, good work from JRS, ball into Stockley's feet, but he's stuck in a crowd. Ball comes to Morgan, he tries to back heel to Fraser, but it doesn't reach and Exeter come away with it.
  • Options
    Morgan is shocking 
  • Options
    Morgan instead of Chuks. Yeah, makes sense when you see he's effort in the box. 
  • Options
    FUCKING  HIT  IT  MORGAN
    THEN WHEN YOU'VE RUSHED AND SHANKED IT ONTO FLOYD ROAD WE CAN ALL COMPLAIN
  • Options
    Losing the midfield big time now 

I’m not convinced, but I call it 2 ways :- 

a) Garner see’s it and doesn’t know what to do

or, and this is what believe is the reality ….

b) he can see it, knows what to do, but doesn’t have the ‘equipment’ to do what he wants to do 
  • Options
    Erk, nearly lose the ball in midfield but Dobbo anticipates well to win it back
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Rylo said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rak Leko receives the ball, goes past 1, then 2 then shoots ridiculously wide despite better options.
    So are we in fact saying that actually, he’s not the “cheat code” we thought he was? 
    I watched some of his youth team videos when we signed him, some great skills but his shooting even at that level was erratic (tho scored plenty as well). I guess with more experience he'll look up & pick out a team mate in a better position.
  • Options
    1. 67'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. George Dobson tries a through ball, but Albie Morgan is caught offside.

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Has someone got a bit carried away typing the 1s for the attendance?
    Yup the crowd is actually 4 non blonds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BigDiddy said:
    Morgan is shocking 
    Almost like he's not a striker.
  • Options
    Egbo down the right getting pulled all over the place and goes down but the ref gives us nothing to the annoyance of the covered end.
  • Options
    we look knackered 
  • Options
    Exeter bomb down our left and Egbo has to put it behind for a corner.
  • Options
    20 mins to hang on 
  • Options

71 | Decent run to get in behind from Jev after a Caprice lay off. Poked behind for a corner.
  • Options
    Bit of head tennis from the corner, Fraser finally clears, JRS on the run a bit unlucky with a bounce off his calf, or he would have been away.
  • Options
    Clare being targeted a bit by the look of it 
  • Options
    Brown really has a steely Dan over Brown.
  • Options
    BigDiddy said:
    20 mins to hang on 
    You are joking😁
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!