Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 4-2 Exeter

thanks to the 85 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Great Lancs as always. You might need to shift Payne up in the scoring chart. Also noticed we have no average for Egbo. Was thinking how much difference he's made.
    Well done Dobson. I gave MoM to Leaburn, but think the top 3 were stand-outs
  • Options
    Thanks

A personal thing perhaps, but the scores highlight that perhaps it's slightly unfair to mark subs in the same way as players who play much longer. CBT played well, but a 21 minute cameo against tired defenders is a lot easier than playing the full 90/101 minutes
  • Options
    Egbo average is 6.92
  • Options
    Thanks

A personal thing perhaps, but the scores highlight that perhaps it's slightly unfair to mark subs in the same way as players who play much longer. CBT played well, but a 21 minute cameo against tired defenders is a lot easier than playing the full 90/101 minutes
     You mark the performance 20 or 100 minutes doesn’t matter, you’re marking their individual contributions to a game,
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Egbo average is 6.92
    So, unsurprisingly given the games he missed, our top performer this season. 
  • Options
    Thanks

Thought that too. 
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    Great Lancs as always. You might need to shift Payne up in the scoring chart. Also noticed we have no average for Egbo. Was thinking how much difference he's made.
    Well done Dobson. I gave MoM to Leaburn, but think the top 3 were stand-outs
    thanks, corrections made.TEL said:
    Thanks

Thought that too. 
    yes I was thinking similar as I did the marks, this is the first season that we have allowed 20 minute marks, I don't like changing things during the season but think it is a discussion should have at season end.
  • Options
    Thanks

Interesting, this one, because you could argue it the other way too. CBT, basically with 1 assist, 1 pre-assist (is that a thing?) and 4 good runs, still scored under 7, as did Payne with his goal. Albie is perhaps lucky to have scored above anyone...