Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robbie Coltrane RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sad news. A fine actor in many genres.

RIP Robbie.
  • Options
    A sausage? Damn your eyes man!

Great character actor and a real funny man.

RIP Robbie
  • Options
    RIP. Great actor.
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    Seemed a decent fella aswell as being an outstanding actor. RIP
  • Options
    SAUSAGE!
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Really sad. Terrific actor. RIP big man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP

Someone who's been on screen for 40 years in various guises, I remember the alternative comedy he did in the 80s.
  • Options
    Genuinely brilliant actor, he could manage funny, threatening, funny and threatening, pathos and the rest as well as anyone.  

Feel lucky to have seen him from the early 80s on.

I can even forgive him for Nuns on the Run.

RIP
  • Options
    A great Scottish actor. RIP
  • Options
    FYI ITV Hub have put all three series of Cracker on their platform. It may have been there before but it's now prominent at the top of the page. About to watch one.
  • Options
    A sad loss. RIP
  • Options
    He was great in Cracker. He was also in a drama a year or two back about historical sexual abuse (National Treasure I think it was called). Didnt see it but must now try to find it on brit box or Netflix. 

RIP big man.  
    Cracker is on ITV hub here:
    https://www.itv.com/hub/cracker/1a1918a0001 (you'll need to scroll down for the rest of series 1, as it's put the series in reverse order)
    and I'm told Tutti Frutti is on Britbox, but I don't have that, so can't say for certain.
  • Options
    Mason Boyne - still funny. What a body of work he leaves behind. RIP Robbie. 
  • Options
    Fine actor. Stood on my foot once at a party! I forgave him. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bumped into Robbie Coltrane in Tottenham Court Road one evening in the 1980's. He was on his own, half-cut but having a great night out and happy to chat to everyone passing. God bless you Robbie.
  • Options
    Always struck me as a decent man

Goes without saying he was an excellent actor. The first full episode of cracker i watched was the one where Robert Carlyle played a proper nutter and stabbed up Christopher Eccleston after squeezing his wife's tit in a supermarket. After Robert Carlyle's pretty abhorrent character stripped off in custody Robbie Coltrane entered, big imposing bastard, delivered a stone cold speech and then told him to put his clothes on else he would rip his dick off. 

I became a cracker fan after that and remained a Robbie Coltrane fan 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Always struck me as a decent man

Goes without saying he was an excellent actor. The first full episode of cracker i watched was the one where Robert Carlyle played a proper nutter and stabbed up Christopher Eccleston after squeezing his wife's tit in a supermarket. After Robert Carlyle's pretty abhorrent character stripped off in custody Robbie Coltrane entered, big imposing bastard, delivered a stone cold speech and then told him to put his clothes on else he would rip his dick off. 

I became a cracker fan after that and remained a Robbie Coltrane fan 
    That episode stayed with me so much I still remember the chant the nutter sang.

L, I, V, E, R, P.
    Double O, L.
    Liverpool FC.

😳
  • Options
    Bumped into Robbie Coltrane in Tottenham Court Road one evening in the 1980's. He was on his own, half-cut but having a great night out and happy to chat to everyone passing. God bless you Robbie.
    My mate saw him in the Jump Club in HK, wandered up to him and said Hello Robbie... he replied: "Fuck Off".  hah. 

Brilliant actor. Rest in peace. 

• Options
    Loved him in Tutti Frutti which was a great, hilarious and tragic series.

RIP Robbie.