Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STEVENAGE CARABAO CUP TICKETS (Ed. Extra 200 tickets)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    what is the point if drawing a premiership team as they won't play their best players even if we do
    Every point. More chance of winning and going further in the competition. And the record books will always show we beat man utd/arsenal/Tottenham etc!
  • Options
    Spurs or arsenal away would be good
  • Options
    I saw us win at both back in the Curbs years 
    Oh for those days 
    Incredible record at Spurs - Prior to a 5-1 thrashing in the relegation season, I'm not sure if we ever lost their during the Prem stint.  
  • Options
    If we get through and draw a Prem side, our season will deffo fizzle out in the new year. 
    Surely it has to first "fizzle in", before it "fizzles out"?
  • Options
    With Conte in charge of Spurs, I can see us losing there 1-0  :D
  • Options
    The 4th round will be played just before Christmas, so the PL teams will have an interesting mix of players just back from the WC, and those rested at home. If a player was at the WC and didn't play much, they could need the minutes. 
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Oh for those days 
    Incredible record at Spurs - Prior to a 5-1 thrashing in the relegation season, I'm not sure if we ever lost their during the Prem stint.  
    I think there was one other loss. 3 1 perhaps in the season Murphy jumped ship in the January. 
  • Options
    That’s unfortunately where we are at now our ambition is to play a London prem club away 
  • Options
    I knew our record in this cup was poor, but hadn't realised quite how bad it was!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    7 of us going as we live15mins away…we’ll be in the home fans.
    got tickets easily on Sunday
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Oh for those days 
    From memory we done the double over spurs and Chelsea twice. 
    Quite unbelievable when you think about it. 
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Oh for those days 
    From memory we done the double over spurs and Chelsea twice. 
    Quite unbelievable when you think about it. 
    It was. I think that United were the only side that we could never beat during that spell. 
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Forget all this potentially drawing a Premier League side in the next round, focus on Stevenage first you nutters.
    Fully agree mate. This is Charlton for gawd sake.

Btw, when is the draw for our mouth-watering 4th round tie?
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Forget all this potentially drawing a Premier League side in the next round, focus on Stevenage first you nutters.
    Fully agree mate. This is Charlton for gawd sake.

Btw, when is the draw for our mouth-watering 4th round tie?
    The Round Four Draw of the Carabao Cup will take place live on Sky Sports following the conclusion of Manchester United v Aston Villa on Thursday 10 November 2022.
    https://www.efl.com/news/2022/november/carabao-cup-and-papa-johns-trophy-draw-details/
  • Options
    Anyone know if this is being shown anywhere in the world?
  • Options
    All this talk of premier league clubs, it’s like none of you even support Charlton!

Proper Charlton know this has 1-0 Stevenage written all over it! ;)
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Anyone know if this is being shown anywhere in the world?
    Doesn't appear so this time round mate. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:

Tickets for the Addicks' trip to Stevenage in the third round of the Carabao Cup are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 996 tickets for the trip to the Lamex Stadium on Tuesday, November 8th (7.45pm KO BST).

Click here to get your ticket for Stevenage v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £22

Over 65/Student: £20

U18: £14

U12: £8

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Eight bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Stevenage via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £19 with the following pick-up points and times: 

COACH ONE

Bromley: 4.20pm

Eltham: 4.45pm

Charlton: 5pm

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 3.50pm

Gravesend: 4.15pm

Dartford: 4.30pm

Bexleyheath: 4.45pm

Charlton: 5pm

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Stevenage.

Any spares floating about?
  • Options
    Are there any spares for this game please if anyone knows anyone?
  • Options
    200 tickets available at the ground tonight. £2 increase.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    going round a mates to watch this hopefully on his dodgy stick i hope although chances of getting a stream seem slim.  illegal streaming device would 
  • Options
    going round a mates to watch this hopefully on his dodgy stick i hope although chances of getting a stream seem slim. 

walked straight into that ooo err matron 
  • Options
    All this talk of premier league clubs, it’s like none of you even support Charlton!

Proper Charlton know this has 1-0 Stevenage written all over it! ;)
    Absolutely correct.

Or we'll get through and get Burnley away and take 300.