Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON 0-2 M.K.DONS

thanks to the 87 who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Ouch

1 shot on target, 1 corner (when the game was up anyway). Indeed the anaemic nature of the game is showed by Inniss picking up the only yellow cards given out to either side.
  • Options
    I notice we had 87 markers, which seems quite a few. How does that compoare with the Exeter game say? 
  • Options
    redman said:
    I notice we had 87 markers, which seems quite a few. How does that compoare with the Exeter game say? 
    Exeter 85
  • Options
    I keep reading on here about how bad Inniss passing was, yet he had the second best pass rate
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I keep reading on here about how bad Inniss passing was, yet he had the second best pass rate
    The 95% will include passes back to Wooly and square passes to O'C when he was in an acre of space. He gave the ball away in daft situatuations 3 times I can remember. I'm amazed at Fraser 99% though! 
  • Options
    redman said:
    Exeter 85
    Ok thanks, very similar then. Just my memory! 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    His passing’s been excellent for the last few games, but there were two shockers against MK. 
  • Options
    The Dobson bias is fucking atrocious. That's all.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    The Dobson bias is fucking atrocious. That's all.
    Think it’s largely because he always gives 100%, and he never gives the opposition midfield a minute’s peace. And when he does screw up he busts a gut to make amends.