Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get your tickets tonight…

21 degrees at The Valley on Sat, Ipswich bringing a big following, always a better game with a bit of atmosphere. 

Hopefully it will be a Pompey game and not an MKD one. 

Get down there and give the boys some support, get  your tickets tonight to avoid the £3 extra nonsense. 

Comments

• Options
    First game of the season for me. Managed to get a cheapish Airbnb (prefer hotel but the prices have gone insane) so will do my usual train to game, walk back to Greenwich along river and see what IPAs the Gypsy Moth has to offer...
  • Options
    Nice one @EugenesAxe

have a good trip @Wheresmeticket? hope the team turn up for you 
  • Options
    Bought…up from Plymouth today ntil Sunday to put our Dad’s ashes in the Memorial Garden, perfect timing as there was a player meet and greet in the Superstore.
    Talked to George and Miles, and Tracey plus Ella Rutherford and another player I didn’t recognise (sorry, anyone know?)
    Pics (sorry for the hijack):

I'm coming from Liskeard. Nice pics 
  • Options
    Bought…up from Plymouth today ntil Sunday to put our Dad’s ashes in the Memorial Garden, perfect timing as there was a player meet and greet in the Superstore.
    Talked to George and Miles, and Tracey plus Ella Rutherford and another player I didn’t recognise (sorry, anyone know?)

Nice enjoy the game 😬
  • Options

Too much info.  They are nice pics agreed but that's a bit OTT!
  • Options

Too much info.  They are nice pics agreed but that's a bit OTT!
    Committment son.
  • Options
    Off to Ascot on Saturday with the mrs but my daughters are going. Thanks for taking them @shirty5 & @JohnnyH2 😀👍🏻
  • Options

It was Emily Simpkins, captain of the women's team. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Next game will be the memorial game, which is in the new year. Let’s hope another corker 😆