Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sugar Daddy

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'm waiting for Henry to overthrow the current regime.........
  • Options
    Henry couldnt overthrow a cricket ball

;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'll have you know that I did very well playing 4th base at a recent rounders game/hog roast hosted by one of Lady Irving's surgeon's on his massive ranch in Hertfordshire.

Just wait till I'm Chairman. I have a list of names and I'll have all your addresses and credit card details ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I'll have you know that I did very well playing 4th base at a recent rounders game/hog roast hosted by one of Lady Irving's surgeon's on his massive ranch in Hertfordshire.

Just wait till I'm Chairman. I have a list of names and I'll have all your addresses and credit card details ; - )

I didn't know that you were into roasting Henry?.......:-)
  • Options
    The yanks are here as business men and are experienced in making sport work and pay. They don't want individual TV deals as they know that leagues need to be competitive (though they probably don't like the concept of relegation much!!). The money level has reached the point where it is comparable/higher than North American sport and with the global reach of the premiership I am not much suprised they are here. The Glazers bought potentially the worlds biggest side really at a knock down price; the others have followed.

Abramovich is a different kettle of fish and if you are Chelsea hope he doesn't get bored/arrested in other troubles. I think the best comparison with them is Blackburn and look where they are now compared to 12 years ago.

Man City/Wet Spam will be a business as well in a few years though they might get a few years of craziness.