Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sillybilly vs Lord Flash

Lord Flash is on holiday in the Isle of Wight, so today I went to see Mr & Mrs Sillybilly and their lovely dog in their gorgeous cottage on the island - thank you for your hospitality both - great few hours chewing the cud with @Sillybilly, putting the world to rights - if I hadn’t been driving I think a fair few beers would have been sunk

He is looking well and certainly has progressed well since that awful thread all that time ago when we learned about his troubles 

Lord and Lady Flash are coming back to the IoW next summer, so another visit is in the pipeline

And @Fanny Fanackapan Fanackapan and @KBslittlesis - a firm handshake was sufficient 😉

Comments

• Options
    Noce one fellas, great to see 
  • Options
    you both remind me of people but I cannot for the life of me work out who you look like !

great photo 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great thread 
    Lovely photos 
    X
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    you both remind me of people but I cannot for the life of me work out who you look like !

great photo 
    Let me help you - Brad Pitt and Sean Connery 😉
    Shurely shome Mishtake!!!
  • Options
    Great to see you @Lordflashheart.  Much enjoyed a good old catch up.  The old girl is not at her best due to the ongoing building works (the house is a mess too🤣). Next time hopefully we will be able to sink those beers. 
    The duck doesn’t look too clever either 
    Run over by a wheelchair. Poor duck. 
    Hope you’re insured, there’ll be a large bill
    Or apply the drake

;)
  • Options
    Boooooooooo!

Beautiful photo though xxx
  • Options
    Great stuff.
  • Options
    I'm confused and frankly disappointed - I opened this thread expecting some kind of Batman Vs Superman esque stand-off thread to decide who stays and who goes from CL forever, only for you to both realise your mothers are called Maureen.
  • Options
    I'm confused and frankly disappointed - I opened this thread expecting some kind of Batman Vs Superman esque stand-off thread to decide who stays and who goes from CL forever, only for you to both realise your mothers are called Maureen.
    The photo was taken shortly after an eventful shortbread eating duel. So indulgent that I had to go for a little snooze afterwards. 
  • Options
    The photo was taken shortly after an eventful shortbread eating duel. So indulgent that I had to go for a little snooze afterwards. 
    Round 1 to Lord Flash.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Struth, is he still rocking up at people homes trying to get a cup of tea?
    I told my wife not to offer biscuits it just encourages him 😉

It’s ok - CL members on the mainland are safe, I only hassle those who live on islands 😀
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

It’s ok - CL members on the mainland are safe, I only hassle those who live on islands 😀
    Feck! 😱🤣🤣
  • Options
    KBslittlesis said: but 
    T_C_E said:

Feck! 😱🤣🤣
    Quick move house 😉
  • Options
    I thought it was a boxing match between YouTube streamers.