Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

a sure sign we've been in the top flight for a while now

got on the tube tonight and half a dozen spotty yoofs, one clearly sporting a blue shirt sponsored by beko (i think) and i had to look in the paper to see what teams were playing in london tonight...and the joke is, i could only narrow it down to it being either millwall or giillingham...which was it btw ?

Comments

• Options
    millwall, i think.
  • Options
    Defo Millwall. Must have been an old shirt as they are sponsored by an estate agent/property development co. called Opidia (sp) now. Interesting choice.
  • Options
    Arent their kit suppliers called "StrikeForce"..... LOL! Oh the irony!
  • Options
    this thread looks a bit silly now
  • Options
    Yes, I keep coming across this thread from 7 and a half years ago - probably once or twice a week, and I always feel embarrassed going through it....

(Seriously, wtf?)
  • Options
    Couldn't even name their sponsor now...
  • Options
    We have been good, we have been not so good, we have been verging on shit, we have been shit, we have got better, we are about to get worse again... That's Charlton.

Millwall have and always will be shit, how fucking boring.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Yes, I keep coming across this thread from 7 and a half years ago - probably once or twice a week, and I always feel embarrassed going through it....

(Seriously, wtf?)

I agree who goes trough posts from 2006, If it had not been written on today no-one would of remembered this post