Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: F.A.CUP R1. CHARLTON 4-1 COALVILLE TOWN

many thanks to the 40 Lifers who gave marks
The referee, who scored the highest marks of the season, is a National League referee

Comments

• Options
    Payne was definitely MotM but glad Campbell got a good rating, he was a constant threat out wide.

Was hard to know how to mark Dobson given he only played 45. Do you halve the mark that you would give for a full 90 mins or just mark him out of 10 based on the impact he had whilst on the pitch? I went for the latter. 
  • Options
    Thought Stockley was better than 5.9. Worked tirelessly for the team and would have had more opportunities if Morgan hadn't been trying too hard and wasting opportunities with wildly optimistic pot shots.
  • Options
    Let's hope McGrandles & Lavelle improve
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Thought Stockley was better than 5.9. Worked tirelessly for the team and would have had more opportunities if Morgan hadn't been trying too hard and wasting opportunities with wildly optimistic pot shots.
    People generally mark him down because he's a striker and supposed to score goals, and he is hardly prolific.  I'm not his biggest fan but he does work hard for the team and tries to hold the ball up - but he doesn't have the best support from our attacking mid-fielders - which is how I think it's supposed to work in Garner's preferred formation.
  • Options
    As often happens Stockley was surrounded by 4 or 5 defenders with no other Charlton player near him. This happens in league games too. 
  • Options
    As often happens Stockley was surrounded by 4 or 5 defenders with no other Charlton player near him. This happens in league games too. 
    Happens to Chucks but he still finds the net. 
    It’s all part of the game.