Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday 3pm Uk and Ireland Streaming during World Cup

From the 19th November and the next 3 Saturday’s after that. Would include the home game v Bristol Rovers on the 17th. 

A bit of forward planning from the club would have foreseen this and could have gone with some cut price ticket offers to counter act a low attendance in the ground, cause of the stream on offer. 

Comments

• Options
    So I'll be able to watch the Port Vale and Morecambe games then. Excellent.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Edit: Nope ignore my post... Read the table wrong
  • Options
    I’m not sure I understand the logic of this, unless you take the view that all matches should be streamed domestically? As for the World Cup Pass, this is an invitation to pay the same price up front and potentially lose out when you can’t watch one of the games or decide to attend in person. Why?
    Methinks you know why, Airman...

...but are too polite to say.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Does anybody proof read before items are posted? the chart listing games that are  able to be streamed states that we are playing Peterborough on 26th November, the day we are playing Sockport in the cup. 
    Stockport 
  • Options
    I’m not sure I understand the logic of this, unless you take the view that all matches should be streamed domestically? As for the World Cup Pass, this is an invitation to pay the same price up front and potentially lose out when you can’t watch one of the games or decide to attend in person. Why?
    As a fan in Ireland, I'm delighted that these games are being streamed.
    But there is absolutely NO reason for me to gamble on the 7-match pass.