Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morecambe [A] 10/12/22 -Train Travel & Match Tickets

13»

Comments

• Options

Allocation 800 | Sold 207

• Options

Allocation 800 | Sold 204

• Options
    There will be no rail strikes affecting Avanti or connecting trains to/from Morecambe for those travelling & staying overnight, but the RMT & ASLEF have announced a tube strike on the 15th March which will mean people will have to find alternative routes from Euston.

Allocation 800 | Sold 207

• Options
    Although looking at Clive's last three messages it appears three thought better of it between 24th and 27th
  • Options
    Are my tickets for the previous still valid 
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    Are my tickets for the previous still valid 
    Yes they are mate, i returned mine last week but they would've been fine.
  • Options

Allocation 800 | Sold 209

• Options
    • Allocation: 800

• Sold: 221

• On sale until: Monday, March 13th at 3pm

• Options
    The terracing at Morecambe will be closed for this fixture, anybody who has already purchased a ticket for the terrace will now be located in the seated area, the ticket will still be valid in the seated area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    The terracing at Morecambe will be closed for this fixture, anybody who has already purchased a ticket for the terrace will now be located in the seated area, the ticket will still be valid in the seated area.
    Shame that. I got my two yesterday.
  • Options
    clive said:

• Sold: 221

• On sale until: Monday, March 13th at 3pm

Smallest away turn out of the season?
  • Options
    Anyone know if they are selling tickets on the gate? Will make a late call on this one! 
  • Options
    IDavenportAddick said:
    Anyone know if they are selling tickets on the gate? Will make a late call on this one! 
    I received an email from the club this morning with the following information.
    • Please note, no tickets will be available to purchase from the Morecambe Ticket Office on the day of the game. All tickets must be purchased prior to attending the stadium.

• Options

• Sold: 224

• Options
    Going to give this one a miss
    hats off to all who will be going 
    Hoping for a win  but I won't be that pissed off if we don't get a win as I am already over caring about this season
    But let's hope the team turn up & get a result for all you traveling Reds
    Come On You Reds  B)
  • Options
    clive said:
    IDavenportAddick said:
    • Please note, no tickets will be available to purchase from the Morecambe Ticket Office on the day of the game. All tickets must be purchased prior to attending the stadium.

It baffles me when clubs do that for a game where there's no chance of any aggro, or selling out either the home or away ends.
  • Options
    clive said:
    IDavenportAddick said:

It baffles me when clubs do that for a game where there's no chance of any aggro, or selling out either the home or away ends.
    And it’s never true anyway 
  • Options
    I suspect that they want to reduce the amount of cash handling. 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    There is even. Half a chance it will be called off
    Due to the weather hope if does they call it off early enough so traveling fans don't go all that way for a snowball fight but hopefully it will be well gone by then