Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Cup 2022 Betting Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    There are certain teams that I shy away from as they are too unreliable. This list includes Ipswich, Stoke and France (and several other accumulator breakers) who have a habit of blowing up, though I can see the argument for France.
    If the tournament were in Europe I'd possibly have a different opinion but it's effectively neutral territory in footballing terms, so I lean towards the south American sides, Argentina not having lost for ages.
    The joy of football, I suppose, it's hard to predict.

That brings a smile to my face :)
  • Options
    Apart from an England win the thing that would please me the most is the South American teams imploding.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    There are certain teams that I shy away from as they are too unreliable. This list includes Ipswich, Stoke and France (and several other accumulator breakers) who have a habit of blowing up, though I can see the argument for France.
    A France Argentina semi would be a great game!
    If the tournament were in Europe I'd possibly have a different opinion but it's effectively neutral territory in footballing terms, so I lean towards the south American sides, Argentina not having lost for ages.
    The joy of football, I suppose, it's hard to predict.
    Tottenham and Palace.
    Internationally I’ve not rated Brazil for a long time and never bet on them until now.  
  • Options
    I nearly added 'at least it puts a roof over bob's head'
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

and it is very much appreciated.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    And a swimming pool/ fleet of cars  ;)
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    You should see his yacht, the HMS BR7_Addick
  • Options
    Have done an Argentina France final at 25s
  • Options
    Have done an Argentina France final at 25s
    Need to hope one of them slips early doors as they’re scheduled to meet in the semi’s 
  • Options
    You sure? As it was the final outcome of my predictor and I had them both winning their group 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You sure? As it was the final outcome of my predictor and I had them both winning their group 
    I thought they couldn’t meet in the final unless one came 2nd too, could be wrong though 
  • Options
    I thought they couldn’t meet in the final unless one came 2nd too, could be wrong though 
    Scrap that AFKA, you’re right they can meet. 
  • Options
    Sorry you’re right, I had France to finish second which is why i had them to meet earlier