Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: FACR2: CHARLTON 2-2 STOCKPORT

thanks to the 19 Lifers who could be bothered

Comments

• better better ratings this week than the shocker last week.  Ben needs to stop moaning about officials though. Player for player we are good enough to beat the likes of Stockport and port vale. The fact we aren’t is largely down to him and the players. You can blame TS but we need to be doing a lot better with what we have and players need to be more consistent and less invisible 
  • You're giving the goal to Sessegnon? Lol
  • And by extension, the assist to Kirk! 
  • Definitely should be just the assist to Sessegnon. The BBC has it down as an OG by Lewis now
  • One of the famous 19. Will put that on my CV later on today.

Must be up there for being one of the lowest total of marks given on a Charlton match 
  • shirty5 said:
    One of the famous 19. Will put that on my CV later on today.

Must be up there for being one of the lowest total of marks given on a Charlton match 
    What? Do you even read the Statbank? This is probably in the top half of average marks this season. It's over 6! 
  • Leuth said:
    shirty5 said:

What? Do you even read the Statbank? This is probably in the top half of average marks this season. It's over 6! 
    Lowest total of marks, not lowest mark
  • Leuth said:
    shirty5 said:

Rip it up and start again, Leuth
  • Oops lol
  • Even then, I'm not dead yet! For I'm fairly certain that at least one of our pizza cup games had like 8 people marking
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    If you can wait until just after Christmas I’ll  bring you a paper hat out of a cracker 😉.