Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst Shot Ever

2»

Comments

• Options
    The attempt was laughable , the ball was rolled back to him , with no opposition player near him. He should of at least hit the target , another piece of Charlton comedy gold
  • Options
    Players do sky shots. Argentina have skyed 2 shots way over the bar from good positions.
  • Options
    Players do sky shots. Argentina have skyed 2 shots way over the bar from good positions.
    Neither of them would have troubled the asbestos on the roof of the Jimmy Seed stand though!
  • Options
    We need some footage of that masterpiece
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    What I’d give to have that team back now. They weren’t the best but they gave it their all
  • Options
    I've been trying to find this footage for you but couldnt remember what game it was in...

Anyway, without no further ado...Ladies and Gents, I give you, Bobby Soldado... just after Ryan Mason slots home at 0:42 (allbeit not in open play!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNkrNkoQXPo

Enjoy!

• Options
    Martin Sandgaard, proper spongefoot!
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/RqkShPKgAbw

not sure if it's been mentioned but takes some beating 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    bobmunro said:
    What I’d give to have that team back now. They weren’t the best but they gave it their all
    Parky - the team was greater than the sum of the parts. 11 years on I still don't understand why he was sacked.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    bobmunro said:
    Parky - the team was greater than the sum of the parts. 11 years on I still don't understand why he was sacked.
    I've never understood that either. And then I met him a couple of months ago and after that encounter, I regret defending him all these years! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pretty sure as a kid I remember Kishishev hitting one into the top tier of the Covered End. 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    bobmunro said:
    Parky - the team was greater than the sum of the parts. 11 years on I still don't understand why he was sacked. appointed
    fixed that for you
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    _MrDick said:
    bobmunro said:
    I've never understood that either. And then I met him a couple of months ago and after that encounter, I regret defending him all these years! 
    What happened?!
  • Options
    New contender today. Sinclair in the 58th for Brizzler.
  • Options
    New contender today. McAllister in the WC final. Off for a throw in.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    New contender today. McAllister in the WC final. Off for a throw in.
    A shot going out for a throw in is on a par with the ref falling over and a player taking it full in the nads. Wahaaayyyyyyy!!