Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lisbie's signed

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
For Colchester - after month's trial.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to the kid, I like to see our youngsters find another club after they fail to make the grade at our club
  • Options
    how much says he scores against us
  • Options
    Absolute cast iron certainty!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]how much says he scores against us

i will bet you, a pint!??!

i am not even a betting man, but i no this dood couldnt hit a cows arse with a Cello! So how about it arf?
  • Options
    Good luck to him. Hope he gets his career back on track.
  • Options
    but also, as curb it says, i hope he does very well.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, so long as we win I will be happy to see him score against us - can't remember the last time I saw him score. Hopefully his injury problems etc. are behind him and he can play regularly and make the most of his talent before it's too late.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Good luck to him, so long as we win I will be happy to see him score against us - can't remember the last time I saw him score. Hopefully his injury problems etc. are behind him and he can play regularly and make the most of his talent before it's too late.

Talent????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good luck to him. Hope he gets his career back on track.

well said, agreed.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Absolutely. I have always had a soft spot for SuperKev. I don't think he scored again for us after that hat trick against Liverpool. He was buggered by a string of nasty injuries & illnesses almost straight after that game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He scored away at Bolton (lost 4-1), first match of the season 05-06, when Murphy made his debut as sub.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]how much says he scores against us

i will bet you, a pint!??!

i am not even a betting man, but i no this dood couldnt hit a cows arse with a Cello! So how about it arf?

yeah i'll have that no problem -
  • Options
    Good Luck to him
  • Options
    ok its a deal
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good luck to him. Hope he gets his career back on track.

Agree-
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    couldnt hit a cows arse with a Cello!

LoL!!!
  • Options
    Sounds like he has actually signed today.

I was always more pro-Kevin than many but ......

* Lisbie made 176 appearances for Charlton over 12 years, scoring 19 goals *
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]ok its a deal

I'll have some of that too - if you're man enough.
    ;op
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]ok its a deal

I'll have some of that too - if you're man enough.
    ;op

no way man, i dont do betting normally, but if i did i would counter the bet so i couldnt lose! lol