Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nose Hair.

2»

Comments

• Options
    The barbers does my ear hairs, not needed the nose treatment yet.

I tried cutting my father's nose hairs once with scissors, that wasn't a pleasant experience for either of us!
  • Options
    Remington nose and ear trimmer from Argos, (memory not good), for about £20
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    DA9 said:
    Local barber waxes my nose and ear hair for me every six weeks. 
    Can’t be doing with it, so happy to give him his £13.

*First time I went to him, I told him I was sick of constantly dealing with long hairs in my nose and that I had one so thick and long that if you pulled on it, the butler would come in. He pissed himself for five minutes at that. I didn’t tell him I nicked the line from Rik Mayall in Bottom*
    My barber does my ears by wax, told me he would do my nose next time….is it as painful on the nose as it sounds?
    It’s alright. Of course, it smarts a bit, but it’s very much like ripping a plaster off - done in an instant (but I’d say not as painful as a plaster). 
    I quite like the whole experience - the warm wax is nice, then the anticipation before it all comes out, then it’s satisfying when it’s done. Afterwards, I always feel cleaner somehow!
  • Options
    Love pulling out my nasal hair 
  • Options
    I have my valet do mine.
  • Options
    Man or mouse @sillav nitram

Take a bunch of 'em betwixt thumb and forefinger and yank 'em out.  This is an operation that can be carried out whilst driving.  Who says men can't multitask?
    Try it on the 8.05 Sidcup to Charing cross 
    Please don’t as that’s my train!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trim, Cultivate or take up Topiary?

I've just been talking to my neighbour who had the Amazon Rain Forest with accompanying primates swinging from hair to hair, coming out of his nose!

Personally I trim mine and attempt to get rid of altogether and find it hard to understand why others don't seem to be bothered?

How about you?
    And people wonder why I us this forum 🙄
    We’re an eclectic lot on here, dontcha know @MillwallFan
  • Options
    Nad's Nose Waxing Kit for Men and Women, Nose Hair Removal, Nose Wax, Hypoallergenic, 45g https://amzn.eu/d/cXHRO6y

I swear by this stuff, easy to use DIY kit. Use it for my monobrow too. 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Local barber waxes my nose and ear hair for me every six weeks. 
    Can’t be doing with it, so happy to give him his £13.

*First time I went to him, I told him I was sick of constantly dealing with long hairs in my nose and that I had one so thick and long that if you pulled on it, the butler would come in. He pissed himself for five minutes at that. I didn’t tell him I nicked the line from Rik Mayall in Bottom*
    My barber does my ears by wax, told me he would do my nose next time….is it as painful on the nose as it sounds?
    Nah you won’t even notice. Hot towel at the barbers is  the best way. I don’t do that anymore as there isn’t a decent one near me but would if I could. Phillips multi trimmer and the nose hair attachment now. 
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Can we bring eyebrows into this conversation?  They just seem to get worse and worse.
    I'm thinking of trying to grow mine and comb them back over my head to hide the huge "centre parting".
    Barber does that for free 
  • Options
    A girl who used to cut my hair would use me as a project for innovation like the nose waxing when it first became widely available to people like her, she applied it serenely, plugging each nostril with the hot wax, let it cool and it was time. She gave the air of confidence only a female barber can and yanked one of the sticks hanging out of my gazon hole and just succeeded in yanking my head forward the bud remaining firmly in place. Her husband was a unit of a man and he ripped the thing out with aplomb. Like having anything waxed the pain was a split second after the even but I've had procedures done to me that were way more painful. 

Now I deal with my nose hair myself as the new barber is frankly a supermodel who doesn't need to discover I have a nose like @WSS cavernous hairy inbox. Same with the ears. Spend a couple of quid on a decent trimmer and job done 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    A girl who used to cut my hair would use me as a project for innovation like the nose waxing when it first became widely available to people like her, she applied it serenely, plugging each nostril with the hot wax, let it cool and it was time. She gave the air of confidence only a female barber can and yanked one of the sticks hanging out of my gazon hole and just succeeded in yanking my head forward the bud remaining firmly in place. Her husband was a unit of a man and he ripped the thing out with aplomb. Like having anything waxed the pain was a split second after the even but I've had procedures done to me that were way more painful. 

Now I deal with my nose hair myself as the new barber is frankly a supermodel who doesn't need to discover I have a nose like @WSS cavernous hairy inbox. Same with the ears. Spend a couple of quid on a decent trimmer and job done 
    I think you may have visited a swingers club without realising