Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In, out or out out?

So, for the France game tonight, what are your plans?
Torn between getting a few beers in and watching indoors.
Who am I kidding, around the club for opening and out out.

Comments

• Options
    As I posted on the World Cup thread.
    Booked a Michelin star restaurant in the village months ago as a birthday treat. Completely forgot about the tournament being on & then when I realised I actually believed we wouldn’t make it out of the group 😩😩😩😩

No way I’m going to avoid the score before I get home 😞
  • Options
    I'm shaking it all about.
  • Options
    I ll be out but not out out ..
  • Options
    Anyone at the jingle bell ball?

☹️
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    I ll be out but not out out ..
    That’s the problem though. You can have every intention of just going out, then before you know it, your out out.
  • Options
    In the club for 3pm
  • Options
    Eight of us round our friends in Lytham St Anne’s, roast beef dinner at 6pm, beers and footie from 7pm.
  • Options
    Out out

London Bridge with the lads.
  • Options
    In. Watching with the kids. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I posted on the World Cup thread.
    Booked a Michelin star restaurant in the village months ago as a birthday treat. Completely forgot about the tournament being on & then when I realised I actually believed we wouldn’t make it out of the group 😩😩😩😩

No way I’m going to avoid the score before I get home 😞
    You didn’t think we’d make it out of a group with Iran, Wales and the US. More fool you! 
  • Options
    Eight of us round our friends in Lytham St Anne’s, roast beef dinner at 6pm, beers and footie from 7pm.
    Best way to do it imo. I really like the communal tension and shared experience but find most pubs get just too busy, getting a beer takes ages and there's often a few who are a massive pain in the arse.

I'm in though :(
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    In, watching with my two eldest, and the wife will pop in the room every 10 minutes to see if Grealish is on so she can have a perv.
  • Options
    Stick some Frankie Vaughan on at HT to even the score
  • Options
    In... I dont have a life :D
  • Options
    Portugal Morocco at home in bed, with a taxi booked for 2am to go out for England. 

If it goes to ET I’ll be able to grab a maccies breakfast on the way home. 

The Mrs probably won’t speak to me all day tomorrow. 
    Not all bad news then. 
  • Options
    @Callumcafc is in, otherwise the internet stops working 
  • Options
    Staying in and watching on my iPad. I’m superstitious and that’s how I’ve watched the other games. My group of friends are having a gathering but I’m staying in and don’t want to jinx it. 
  • Options
    In with mates. Wanna proper watch it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm off to Blickling Hall shortly for a wander round the garden lights then got a table booked at the Black Boys Hotel in Aylsham at 7:30pm. This was all booked ages ago and didn't give the World Cup a thought.

Even better, the final is next Sunday ...

... and we're taking the family (four generations) to the Hippodrome Circus in Yarmouth to see the Christmas show.
  • Options
    I always watch England at home. Same with Charlton if I’m not there and we’re on TV. Can’t watch the game properly out and pubs etc are full of dickheads or people that only watch football every four years. 
  • Options
    I always watch England at home. Same with Charlton if I’m not there and we’re on TV. Can’t watch the game properly out and pubs etc are full of dickheads or people that only watch football every four years. 
    Even worse now there is that pathetic attitude of throwing beer everywhere if we score.
  • Options
    Was gonna be out, in

But then she started playing up, so it's out, out

Eng er land Eng er land Eng er land 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

• Options
    Even worse now there is that pathetic attitude of throwing beer everywhere if we score.
    Bizarre behaviour. 
  • Options
    At home. Nervous already. Come on England 
  • Options
    Can't understand that one either. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Gribbo said:
    Can't understand that one either. 
    Me neither, what a waste!

I think it’s a generational thing, people have got too much money if they can afford to throw beer around.
  • Options
    Idle Working Mens club nice to watch it with other people but not in a packed pub full of idiots