Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portsmouth tickets - Now on Sale

Wondering when the tickets for the away game at Fratton Park on New  Year's Day will go on sale !

As there will not be a " Print at Home " option, and bearing in mind the Royal Mail strikes ahead, there are only 3 home games before then for purchasing in person or for collection. 

This is usually a sell out for the away end & one that many of us look forward to , well, under normal circumstances.....

Comments

• Options
    Still no word on this. very strange. Oxford went on sale a month before like the old days. 
  • Options

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One clash at Portsmouth are now on priority sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,600 for the trip to Fratton Park on Sunday, January 1st (3pm KO GMT), with tickets now on sale to Valley Gold members with 650 loyalty points. 

Tickets will then be extended through the loyalty points phases in the coming days.

PRICES

Adult: £24

Over 65: £18

U23: £16

U18: £7  

Ambulant Disabled: 20 places are available at £16 and the helper goes free

Wheelchair bays: Wheelchair users can contact Portsmouth's Ticket Office on 0345 646 1898 to purchase

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

Phase 1: 650 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Wednesday, December 14th @11am

Phase 2: 650 loyalty points - Wednesday, December 14th @2pm

Phase 3: 600 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Thursday, December 15th @9am

Phase 4: 600 loyalty points - Thursday, December 15th @2pm

Phase 5: 550 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Friday, December 16th @9am

Phase 6: 550 loyalty points - Friday, December 16th @2pm

Phase 7: 530 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Saturday, December 17th @9am

Phase 8: 530 loyalty points - Saturday, December 17th @2pm

Phase 9: 500 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Monday, December 19th @9am

Phase 10: 460 loyalty points - Monday, December 19th @2pm

Phase 10: 230 loyalty points - Tuesday, December 20th @9am

Phase 11: General sale - Tuesday, December 20th @2pm

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Portsmouth via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times: 

COACH ONE

Charlton: 10.30am

Eltham: 10.45am

Bromley: 11.10am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 9.40am

Gravesend: 10.00am

Charlton: 10.30am

Bexleyheath: 10.45am

Dartford: 11.00am

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/portsmouth-away-tickets-priority-sale-now

• Options
    Just put on general sale - we won't sell out atm.
  • Options
    Why are they dicking about with valley gold points etc, they put them in general sale! 
  • Options
    If it was new years Eve like the Southend game was a few years back which I went to I would of gone to this. 
  • Options
    Due to Royal Mail Strikes causing a backlog of mail it would be advisable for people to buy tickets in person at the Charlton ticket office or choose the collection option if booking online or over the phone.
  • Options
    1600 on restricted sale, for a relegation side playing away on a Bank Holiday. They should be paying us £24 to go and watch. 
    We need some joined-up thinking at the club. 
  • Options
    Is this the first away game this season where they've actually used points tiers?
  • Options
    Anyone got any idea how you can find out what your points are these days?

Used to be an option under my account on ticketing website but can't find it any more.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Anyone got any idea how you can find out what your points are these days?

Used to be an option under my account on ticketing website but can't find it any more.
    Login to ticket website, hover over your name & click on personal details.
    killerandflash said:
    Is this the first away game this season where they've actually used points tiers?
    Yes
  • Options
    Hi all, lookomg forward to this one as ever.

It doesn't specify how many tickets you are allowed to buy once you are elibilble trough loyalty points. Are we therefore able to buy as many as we like does anyone know?

Thanks....
  • Options
     milesfromLondon said:
    Hi all, lookomg forward to this one as ever.

It doesn't specify how many tickets you are allowed to buy once you are elibilble trough loyalty points. Are we therefore able to buy as many as we like does anyone know?

Thanks....
    For the person who is eligible by having enough loyalty points it is 2 tickets.
  • Options
    Just put on general sale - we won't sell out atm.

Properly will not sell out but if they put on general sale and some missed out then they would rightly be criticised.

No point of having a point scheme and not using it.

Have received two and only been to Wycombe.
  • Options
    Don’t think my Valley Gold is linked to my STs, so got to wait until Tuesday. Can’t see sourcing tickets being an issue somehow…
  • Options

01/01/23 Portsmouth v Charlton Allocation 1,600 | Sold: 895

• Options
    Numbers haven’t been updated since before Xmas 

Hopefully over 1000 
  • Options
    Can you buy on the day ?
  • Options
    I have bought and need to collect from Fratton Park. Does anyone know where the collection office is? Near the away end? Guidance appreciated…
  • Options
    Didn't realise this was available to stream, lovely jubbly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have bought and need to collect from Fratton Park. Does anyone know where the collection office is? Near the away end? Guidance appreciated…
    Got a feeling it’s from their man stand where the players entrance is. I may be wrong.
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    Got a feeling it’s from their man stand where the players entrance is. I may be wrong.
    150 yards down the road.
  • Options
    For those planning to travel by train to Fratton beware, there are no direct services between Waterloo & Fratton,
    Outward journeys require changing at Eastleigh & return journeys change at Woking.
    There are direct trains between London Bridge & Fratton departing at 35 minutes past the hour, journey time 2hrs 12 minutes.Return trains depart at 9 minutes past the hour.

• Options
    A Portsmouth ST holder thinks away tickets are able to be picked up at Fratton End, opposite end to where away fans are situated, in a portacabin near Victory Lounge 
  • Options
    Haven’t been for years and awaiting tickets landing on the mat. Are all ends covered nowadays or are away fans still exposed to the elements, which was the case the last time I was down there?
  • Options
    It's covered 
  • Options
    redman said:
    It's covered 
    Cheers 👍👍
  • Options

Fans have until 4pm on Friday, December 30th to purchase tickets for Charlton's New Year's Day clash at Portsmouth from The Valley's Ticket Office.

The club have been allocated 1,600 tickets for the Fratton Park fixture and almost 1,300 Addicks have snapped up their tickets already.

Click here to get your tickets for Portsmouth v Charlton.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/get-your-tickets-new-years-day-clash-pompey

• Options
    Good numbers considering 
  • Options
    You lot are sadists. I wouldn't bother watching this mob if I lived in Portsmouth at the moment