Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BOLTON FIXTURE SELECTED FOR SKY SPORTS COVERAGE

The Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at home to Bolton Wanderers on Saturday, January 28th will now kick-off at 12.30pm GMT after being selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.

Despite the Sky selection, all supporters outside of the UK and Ireland will still be able to watch the game live on CharltonTV.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/bolton-fixture-selected-sky-sports-coverage

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell.
  • Options
    As a wise man once said… Boom!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    FA Cup round 4 weekend. Sky have no coverage of said competition so need to grab any scraps they can.
  • Options
    Expecting beach balls on the pitch?
  • Options
    I assume there will be a live FA Cup game at the same time on BBC or ITV
  • Options
    FA Cup round 4 weekend. Sky have no coverage of said competition so need to grab any scraps they can.
    And when the scraps run out they choose a Charlton game!

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Sky have covered Charlton games in the past (Middlesbrough 2016) where protests have been seen and stopped play. 

Maybe they have seen an opportunity for another one occurring very soon

Comment as per below from the Zoom meeting held by the trust on Monday night. 2 days later we get a Sky game 

• Options
    I hate 12.30 kick offs 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good fixture to showcase our new striker & owners.
  • Options
    Certainly scraping the barrel there.
  • Options
    Think this might be a cue for some prominent banners of the “down with this sort of thing” and “please go away nice Danish chap” variety. 
  • Options
    Sky smelling out protests 
  • Options
    Think this might be a cue for some prominent banners of the “down with this sort of thing” and “please go away nice Danish chap” variety. 
    Of so can we at least spell his name correctly. 
  • Options
    Of so can we at least spell his name correctly. 
    😉

• Options
    I wonder if TS will use this opportunity to do a bit of pre-match guitar playing ?

• Options
    Oh well Ladies & Gentleman 
    we all know what normally happens when we 
    are at home on TV against reasonable opponents 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👎👎
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I wonder if TS will use this opportunity to do a bit of pre-match guitar playing ?

Almost guarantee the prick will get himself over here and be interviewed.
  • Options
    Sky smelling out protests 
    Well it can’t be for the quality of football