Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Do you think with the current dire economic climate that a lot of lower level clubs in leagues  1&2  could be in trouble in the not too distant future.I say that because the running costs are becoming astronomical.

Comments

• Options
    Thats a rubbish induction song
  • Options
    ValleyDan said:
    Do you think with the current dire economic climate that a lot of lower level clubs in leagues  1&2  could be in trouble in the not too distant future.I say that because the running costs are becoming astronomical.
    Absolutely, now what signings have we got lined up for January?
  • Options
    ValleyDan said:
    Can you look at the chip situation in the East stand when you take over Dan?

• Options
    edited December 2022
    ValleyDan said:
    Quite possibly, but never mind that, everyone’s waiting to see what type of poster you are, for example:
    a) Are you thinking about going on holiday in the Caribbean with a mental woman who you hate?
    b) Have you had sex in a mortuary with a fetishist?
    c) Are you planning on searching for an old flame in a northern town but have no way to find them?
    d) Are you planning on getting highlights in you’re hair? and
    e) What does your nan think about that?

No offense, but these are the questions that need answering…
  • Options
    edited December 2022
  • Options
    ValleyDan said:
    Quite possibly, but never mind that, everyone’s waiting to see what type of poster you are, for example:
    a) Are you thinking about going on holiday in the Caribbean with a mental woman who you hate?
    c) Are you planning on searching for an old flame in a northern town but have no way to find them?

He thinks a 3 but his Nan reckons a 4…
    Can we stop with the nan comments please

My nan sadly passed away last year and my brother is on this forum and I don't want him to go through any further upset
  • Options
    Have Brighton sold out their allocation and tickets in home areas gone on restricted sale, or something? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ValleyDan said:

My nan sadly passed away last year and my brother is on this forum and I don't want him to go through any further upset
    Sorry to hear that Paulie, I’ve deleted my comment
  • Options
    My recommendation if you are looking to buy the club...

• Options
    ValleyDan said:

Which poster is b)?  I must’ve missed this 
  • Options
    ValleyDan said:

Sorry to hear that Paulie, I’ve deleted my comment
    Thanks, it wasn't just aimed at you I hope you know,I just saw your post so tagged it

I'm more than happy to take the highlighting joke myself, however I don't want to cause my brother any undue upset by bringing my nan into it anymore 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    ValleyDan said:

ELFS. 

He couldn't get it anywhere else 
  • Options
    Only way he could get stiff?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    cfgs said:
    Only way he could get stiff?

An open goal there.... ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    ValleyDan said:

My nan sadly passed away last year and my brother is on this forum and I don't want him to go through any further 

Now onto Dan's issues......

I've found that if you don't connect the boiler to the pipes running under the playing surface then the running costs are pretty low.

HTH. 
  • Options
    Dan is Martin Sandgaard. Fact 
  • Options
    Dan, you know you can actually post a comment on someone else's thread...or even on your own, might be worth a try... ;)🤷‍♂️
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:
    ValleyDan said:

ELFS. 

Fair play Elfsborg - when did this happen?
  • Options
    ValleyDan said:

Sorry to hear that Paulie. No malice intended.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    cabbles said:
    ValleyDan said:

ELFS. 

Fair play Elfsborg - when did this happen?

Every other Tuesday and twice on a Saturday.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    ValleyDan said:

All of us
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    ValleyDan said:

You mean, you haven’t done that?
    Weird. 😉
  • Options
    "I do like a nice warm hand upon my entrance". Classic Julian Clary opening line.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    ValleyDan said:

Leroy Ambrose, a true classic

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2745659#Comment_2745659
  • Options
    Ben18 said:
    cabbles said:
    ValleyDan said:

Leroy Ambrose, a true classic

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2745659#Comment_2745659
    So what was Elfsborg’s role? 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I know threads usually end up off topic but it doesn't usually happen between the thread title and the first post.
    Congrats, Dan, you may have set a record.