Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Forum?

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022
    AFKABartram said:
    @Weegie Addick

Given TS’s Southall revelation, I’m sure I heard you say at the start of Monday’s call that Southall had contacted CAST in recent days. 

Did I hear that right? If so, what was the nature of his contact? 

Thanks 
    An email. Not a polite one. 
    Ok thanks, but can you share the context? I’ve only had a quick scan of Twitter this morning but it seems broadly accepted that Sandgaard was lying through his teeth mentioning Southall interest. If so, presumably to create a ‘lesser of two evils’ undercurrent. But if the Trust have received correspondence from him that could support that, it would at least add to the story. That’s the angle I’m trying to establish here. 
    Yes agree with @AFKABartram here, it would add weight to the story, I doubt he sent it as a confidential email, so should be no problem in publishing, even if you have to redact personal info or profanities.
  • Options
    @Weegie Addick

Given TS’s Southall revelation, I’m sure I heard you say at the start of Monday’s call that Southall had contacted CAST in recent days. 

Did I hear that right? If so, what was the nature of his contact? 

Thanks 
    An email. Not a polite one. 
    That is a bit of a tease.
    Would it be unlawful to copy that e mail and post it on here?
    Expose his entrails.
  • Options
    It was a v brief email - in essence the message was that he was watching on with interest. 
  • Options
    So Sandgaard isn’t looking to sell, is persisting with break even, & doesn’t think outside investment will happen. FFS 😡 We’re going to be stuck in this shitty division (assuming we don’t actually get relegated this season) for the foreseeable future aren’t we 🤦🏻‍♀️
    No.
    Because he is lying. 
    He is definitely looking to sell butl his ego would not allow him to admit he's fucked up on a fans forum. 
    Exactly this. When he sells it’ll just be the line of “it was too good to refuse” etc. rather than he was actively trying to sell the club. Tbh, I don’t care as long as he sells. Let him have his little version of events. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    It was a v brief email - in essence the message was that he was watching on with interest. 
    Gloating basically? Saying see you're not all that much better off without me?

Of course missing the fact that we would have been in admin, almost certainly league 2  possibly even not in existence if he had been allowed to carry on.. 
  • Options
    Watch away Southall. Strange little man. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The world would be a better place without Southall. 
  • Options
    Was there a reply option?
    If you post the electronic mail address he used presumably it is current. A lot of us could then send him messages.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I see in the minutes one of the few thingsTS takes credit for is safety he says he "has amazing people running the safety part of the club". But surely the person he appointed quit after a couple of weeks and Mick E has had to come out of retirement to bail him out!
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    razil said:
    did anyone ask if we will buy players in Jan especially if we still dont have a permanent manager/coach in place?

Perhaps he’ll tap up the fan who lent the club money on generous terms for some more funds

”He said there was a fan that offered a very friendly loan on good terms for a few hundred thousand pounds a little over a year ago, which has been documented, and because the terms were good he did it. He said things like that are always helpful.”
    Said fan posts on here.
  • Options
    Gloating basically? Saying see you're not all that much better off without me?

Of course missing the fact that we would have been in admin, almost certainly league 2  possibly even not in existence if he had been allowed to carry on.. 
    Hey we would have a few shiny white range rovers and a luxury flat in town and dont forget the bitches Nimer mentioned!

• Options
    Did anyone ask about hot water in the toilets?
  • Options
    Thomas still not had a chance to read the charter yet?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    If you post the electronic mail address he used presumably it is current. A lot of us could then send him messages.
    I'm sure Weegie is far too sensible to do that Seth, and if she did we'd only have to delete it anyway. You might want to familiarise yourself with the Malicious Communications Act before your thoughts stray any further down that path.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Matt Southall - WTF.

Alan Pledger - is that the view of the people you represent, honestly?

We lost the kit department - why would that have an inpact on anything?

Been looking for a CEO for over a year, yeah rightho - where have you been looking, under a bush?

Well done to HA for the questioning and not believing the bullshit.
    HA won't be eating for a while - she had him on toast!
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Noting that any player sale fees will be spent on new players ‘or elsewhere in the club’ you can forget about anything positive coming from the January transfer activity then. Only an idiot would take that comment as meaning anything other than ‘any income will go towards reducing losses’. There is zero chance of us spending any money on better players in January. Unless some of our better players start gelling and results turn round quickly, we are heading one way fast! Totally depressing. Definitely the lowest point in terms of optimism in my 45 years supporting this great club. 
    Even during the 1984 Administration we had a team towards the higher end of the Championship (Division 2 then).
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    seth plum said:
    I'm sure Weegie is far too sensible to do that Seth, and if she did we'd only have to delete it anyway. You might want to familiarise yourself with the Malicious Communications Act before your thoughts stray any further down that path.
    Fair enough.
    I like to think of myself as a reasonable wordsmith where I could really get under Southall’s skin without the need to be malicious.
    Still there may be other opportunities someday, face to face.
  • Options
    And we still don’t know what TS’s favourite colour is and maybe we will never find out 🧐