Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Are you hoping it’s ON or OFF today?

Click on your option below 

POLL: Are you hoping it’s ON or OFF today? 168 votes

Game ON
27% 47 votes
Game OFF
72% 121 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Can you add a Not Boverred also?

Id like it to be on but I’m not boverred if they call it off.
  • Options
    Off, very little motivation to watch us at the moment.

I’m hoping a takeover means we’ll be stronger or at least more optimistic under a new manager by the time we play the rearranged game.
  • Options
    Off - I'd go but I wouldn't be happy about it. 
  • Options
    I said On but only because I intend to watch it on CAFC TV. 
  • Options
    On - Never like to miss a home game and want the game on. If the conditions say otherwise then so be it. 
  • Options
    I voted off. After nearly 50 years of going to watch my team I just don't feel motivated to go at the moment and I never thought I'd feel like that. 
    Sad sad times. 😔 
  • Options
    Prefer it to be off but if we had our way we would probably cancel the whole season so its best to suck it up and hope for the best as I watch on cafc TV behind the sofa! 
  • Options
    I’m really not sure deferring this match increases our chances of a better result later in the season. No expectation takeover or otherwise the squad will be significantly better in the new year. 
  • Options
    I’m really not sure deferring this match increases our chances of a better result later in the season. No expectation takeover or otherwise the squad will be significantly better in the new year. 
    Well we may not have as many injured players for starters. 

I hope & expect it to be off. 
  • Options
    Off - let’s wait til we’ve got a new manager.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off. Don’t want my weekend ruined for once.
  • Options
    I dont mind if its called off to be honest.

But want it to be ON because some bastard of a mod held me at gunpoint forcing me to write another pissing Match Preview which looks like it would have been a complete waste of time... Eh AFKA???
  • Options
    Happy if it's off as I don't really want to watch another pitiful performance.
  • Options
    Well we may not have as many injured players for starters. 

I hope & expect it to be off. 
    We ALWAYS have injuries it seems 😉
  • Options
    Offffff. And the next few too.
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    Offffff. And the next few too.
    Until the end of Jan 👍
  • Options
    Off - can’t get into London coz of train strikes 
  • Options
    Off, but will be there if it's on.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    On. Got money on Rovers. 😉
  • Options
    I'd rather get up for an evening game at sensible o clock rather that 2am tomorrow morning 
  • Options
    I can see upsides in the match being off, but actively wanting a Charlton match to be called off feels a bit much. 
  • Options
    Is there a pitch inspection time set?
  • Options
    Is there a pitch inspection time set?
    10am
  • Options
    Less games the better right now 
  • Options
    Off.

Too frickin cold, shit players, rookie manager & useless owner.

Just waiting for Santa to rectify all that. I hope he got my letter, frickin striking postal workers !!!
  • Options
    Am I hoping what's on or off?
  • Options
    Are we talking today's game only? Or the whole of the rest of the season?
  • Options
    On as I want to see a game on tele, but appreciate the difficulties for those who intend to attend in person.