Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas - We Need A Decent Manager

No disrespect to Anthony Hayes, but Thomas we are rudderless, and this is all on you, so who are you going to bring in?

Comments

• Options
    And owner 
  • Options
    No we dont we need a decent owner with some deep pockets to chuck these useless players out and buy us a team that we can get behind
  • Options
    We've been through too many managers already. What we need is decent players.
  • Options
    Not a manager issue for me. For ages something has been very wrong with our squad. As soon as someone scores against us their heads drop and panic sets in. How long since we did a Golfie ?
  • Options
    Players have barely been able to put a decent shift in for 90mins all season

Goals have been conceded by the simplest of mistakes for the majority of the season

The players over the summer were all coming out with the bullshit of: "Yea we know last season wasnt good enough from US, we'll be looking to put it right" - Well the Manager got changed again, (the Manager has just been changed once more as well), and the same errors are happening, from the same individuals.

About time these players started to ask themselves some serious questions
  • Options
    A solid, disciplinarian needs to come in and whip these clowns into shape.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    do players make managers look good or do managers make players look good?

Either way i think we need some decent players first.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    If there is any substance at all to the takeover rumours then 2 things are likely.
    1. No new manager will be appointed by Sandgaard.
    2 No new players will be bought by Sandgaard in January ( although some may be sold).
    If the takeover runs past January or does not happen at all we are in very, very deep shit.
     I agree. But remember, there is a pattern to these takeovers and we have to be alert to it.

They always seem to occur bang in the middle of a transfer window. Conveniently leaving the chumps that takeover with very little to no time to get  their 'top quality targets' through the door. (Guf)
    It happened with ESI and it happened with Sandgaard and it buys them time before the penny drops with the fan base that they've got f**k all money.

• Options
    Some of our players are a disgrace - so many basic mistakes.

It almost felt like Inniss had taken a bung to defend so badly.

Just embarrassing to watch.
  • Options
    As has been said if a takeover is in the offing in the next month or so no way will TS be appointing a permanent manager unless it's one the new owners are onboard with.  
  • Options
    We also need a decent recruitment team they must take some responsibility over this shower of shit and I think Steve Gallen is getting off very lightly at present .
  • Options
    We also need a decent recruitment team they must take some responsibility over this shower of shit and I think Steve Gallen is getting off very lightly at present .
    Gallen is only the negotiator.

• Options
    Thomas said to the FF meeting that before appointing Hayes he'd approached someone to takeover on a caretaker basis but it had fallen down once the agent got involved. I wonder if that was Jackett? Also what happened to Scott Lindsay? Is he still around?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

He’s also stated before he identifes players as well
  • Options
    Don’t hold your breath.

The only way he can turn the club around, get fans back is appoint Curbs and Varney 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Driving licence or passport and any one of the following...
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

He used to ...... he can still make suggestions but he doesn't have the final say.

• Options
    Manager is not the biggest problem, although it does need addressing soon.

I think Pep would struggle to get a tune out of this lot.
  • Options
    So under RD we learnt regardless of the squad we do need a manager. For some reason players however experienced cannot sort and organise themselves. 

Optimistically the absence of an appointment is the strongest sign a takeover is within touching distance. 
  • Options
    I'm sure someone will correct me here, but when Bowyer left and Adkins was brought in a few days later, after being asked about the extremely quick appointment, I'm sure Saandgard came out with a quote saying he would always have a shortlist of replacements for such eventualities and patted himself on the back for being so prepared.

So where's your fucking list now Tommy?
    Not that anyone would want this job at the moment 
  • Options
    Hayes isn't the biggest problem, but he definitely isn't the solution either. The same flawed squad and tactics as Garner, but with a junior yes man in the dugout
  • Options
    Hayes isn't the biggest problem, but he definitely isn't the solution either. The same flawed squad and tactics as Garner, but with a junior yes man in the dugout
    Didn't TS say at the fans forum meeting that we've got the playing style right? I vaguely remember something like that. If so then he's dictating the tactics too.
  • Options
    “It’s easy running a football club, me and my son could do it…”
  • Options
    A fish rots from the head