Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hatton vs. Mayweather

WSSWSS
edited August 2007 in Other Football and Sports
8th December at MGM Grand they think.

I would love to get out there for that one but i think the ticket price would be more than the flight and hotel in Vegas!

Comments

• Options
    That'll be a great fight.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    i honestly think this is the night hatton gets turned over though. arturo gatti and hatton have very similar styles and mayweather gave arturo one hell of a beating. altough hatton is the better fighter between him and arturo i still think mayweather will be too much for him...

If hatton does win though.... how good would that be!!
  • Options
    i stand by what i said previously - mayweather will never ever get body punched like he will by Hatton and won't be able to handle LOCKED ON FACT
  • Options
    Come on the Hitman!! What a fight it will be. Only worry is Hatton going up to 147lbs, he's alot better at 140lbs
  • Options
    mayweather is going to destroy hatton.

FACT
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i stand by what i said previously - mayweather will never ever get body punched like he will by Hatton and won't be able to handle LOCKED ON FACT[/quote]

mayweather will never allow hatton to get that close.. he will pick him off with a few punches and duck and weave for the rest of the round.. win on points to mayweather...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]mayweather is going to destroy hatton.

FACT
    I said the same about Kostya Tszyu. Not going to count Hatton out again.

Shame this fight isn't happening at Wembley.
  • Options
    hatton has a chance,but if mayweather boxs like he can then its a complete shutout,the calzage kessler fight is more mouthwatering to me ,real even money fight.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]hatton has a chance,but if mayweather boxs like he can then its a complete shutout,the calzage kessler fight is more mouthwatering to me ,real even money fight.[/quote]

agreed, two very even fighters, should be a goodun..
  • Options
    really hope joe boxes like he did when he fought lacy,then moves up in weight and does the light heavys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hatton will give him his best fight but I fancy Mayweather to cut him early doors.

Hatton will then have to take a few chances instead of trying to go the distance.

7th Rd Mayweather ko.

If Hatton did win, he would be our greatest boxer ever. He has to cut back on the ale for the rest of this year though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]really hope joe boxes like he did when he fought lacy,then moves up in weight and does the light heavys.

Joe could of beat anyone in the fight he put in against Lac. One of the most technically and tactically perfect fights i have ever seen.
  • Options
    I'm almost fully erect at the thought of these two fights, for the last few fights before Castillo Ricky has looked a bit off the pace and slightly naive in his style. That said what a body shot to put a very tough hard man down in the Castillo bout. As long as Mayweather gets goaded into coming close quarters with Hatton I fancy Ricky to edge it but he will have to really take all his chances and punish Mayweather as judges in Vegas or LA will need a bit of extra persuasion for a foreign fighter.

As for Calzaghe Kessler, this is Joes to lose. He can't afford to let up on Kessler because he is a similar fighter who possibly has a harder punch than Joe. Although he doesn't make many technical errors this is a fight he really can't afford to.

Either way I am massivley looking forward to these two fights.
  • Options
    Sounds like something we should arrange to watch with a few beers.... anyone up for that?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm almost fully erect at the thought of these two fights.

That's a vision I really could of done without, especially at 8.30 in the morning.
  • Options
    Metaphorically, Medders you filthy pig!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]hatton has a chance,but if mayweather boxs like he can then its a complete shutout,the calzage kessler fight is more mouthwatering to me ,real even money fight.

Agreed.
  • Options
    hattons gonna come at mayweather from the off,gonna give him no space and lean on him,mayweather will no this and will look to have space,and if he starts hurting hatton then the space will be there,but hattons on a role and if gets going you never no,he could outwork mayweather,to me its about if mayweather can hurt ricky,and we no may well do.