Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ruining millwall

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
if your was able to appoint millwalls next manager and assistant who would you choose to put them even further down the leagues,i personally would appoint les reed as manager,collymore for assistant manager and mark goldberg as chairman.

Comments

• Options
    Iain Dowie
  • Options
    Marcus Bent as Player Manager
  • Options
    Darren Anderton as fitness coach
  • Options
    Rommedahl to give the team pep-talks.
  • Options
    peter garland as club diet coach
  • Options
    Les Reed and i will supply his name plate for the office as i have it on my desk already LOL
  • Options
    fear not

they're doing a decent enough job of it on their own
  • Options
    I'd make myself manager/chairman. I'd ruin them! even if i tried to make a decent go of it, i'd f##k up as i never have much of a clue with regards to tactics!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]I'd make myself manager/chairman. I'd ruin them! even if i tried to make a decent go of it, i'd f##k up as i never have much of a clue with regards to tactics!
    I'll be your assistant ..... they'll have no hope!
  • Options
    harold shipman as club doctor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    do you think as club chairman and manager, it would be ok to walk to the centre circle and have a dump?

preferably while the ground is full of spanners?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]do you think as club chairman and manager, it would be ok to walk to the centre circle and have a dump?

i think you have more chance of logging one onto the queens lap at the cup final than finding the new den pen full.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]do you think as club chairman and manager, it would be ok to walk to the centre circle and have a dump?

i think you have more chance of logging one onto the queens lap at the cup final than finding the new[strike]den[/strike]pen full.

LOL
    that is the funniest thing I've ever read on here..................my laptop is now covered in fruit!!!!
  • Options
    They turned up at the Welling v West Ham game last night wanting a ruck. Attacking kids with bottles and abusing women.

Words cannot describe the hatred I have for them.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]They turned up at the Welling v West Ham game last night wanting a ruck. Attacking kids with bottles and abusing women.

not all of them cs - be careful.

nee naw nee naw

also, you really are a West Ham fan arent you?!
  • Options
    you lot thought i was joking and just digging him out, he is westham i tells ya!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]They turned up at the Welling v West Ham game last night wanting a ruck. Attacking kids with bottles and abusing women.

One of my mates was just telling me about that.

What a pathethic bunch of tossers.

"oh lets show how had we are and start on a bunch of woman and kids"

I like to know how many of them would have the plums to try the same thing at Upton Park on saturday.